I'll have a conversation with him again tomorrow to figure out what's wrong.

"Glad that you guys joined us again, sit down please we'll play truth or dare, " Elise says, excitedly already looking tipsy.

Fuck my life with these games, mate!

My eyes focus on Chloe and Jacob sitting close to each other, smiling and laughing. A sour taste suddenly hits my tongue at the sight.

"Alright, sit boys. I'm pretty sure all of you know what this game is all about. We'll do it with a bottle so it's random," Felix says, motioning us over with his hand as he places an empty bottle in the middle with the other.

I sit down next to him and across from Chloe with a sigh. I guess let's get this party started.

"Okay, I'll start, " Frankie says, twisting the bottle and it lands on Chloe.

"Alright, Chloe, truth or dare?"

"Truth, I want to start easy, " she says, smiling.

"If you got to have a threesome with people in this room, who would you do it with and why? Really easy right, " he says, making everyone chuckle as she throws him a glare.

"Come on Chloe, I'm dying to hear the answer to that!" Elise says taking another swing of her drink.

"If I had to, I'll say it's in between Felix, Jacob and Ian. I can't choose two between these three boys because they're all people that I trust, and I know that they care about me. So, I'll be comfortable doing that with any two of them. Satisfied?" She asks him, raising an eyebrow.

"Almost, you're next, " he says, laying back.

I almost choked on my saliva with her answer, and I could feel my eyes almost bulging out of their sockets. Gosh, I wanted to smack Frankie for asking her that.

Fuck!

She spins it and it lands on Eddie.

"Truth, " he says before she even asks.

She looks between him and Felix for a second thinking but then her eyes land on me and I motion to her with my eyebrows not to ask that.

"What's your biggest pet peeve?"

"Oh, easy, dumb people, " he says shrugging and spinning the bottle that lands on Jacob.

"Truth, " Jacob says.

"How many times you've done it in one day? I'm pretty sure you know what I'm referring to, " Eddie says, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Three times, " he says, chuckling whilst shaking his head.

He spins the bottle and of course, it lands on me, who else.

"Truth, " I say, not trusting him to give me a dare.

"How many people have you kissed?" He asks me, with a slight grin on his face.

Shit!

"None, " I say, shifting uncomfortably in my seat not because of the question but because of the person asking me that.

I'm not embarrassed that I haven't even kissed anyone at the age of 19 to 20 yet.

When it comes to boys and sexual things nowadays is very rare to hear someone saying they haven't kissed someone by 18-years-old. I honestly think that most of it comes from peer pressure. Men are seen as this sex-crazy beast that only thinks about that all day long when it's not true. Some do and some don't.

Everyone is different.

An awkward silence takes over before Elise breaks it.

"That's interesting, " she says slowly, biting her lip.