이십일

"Hyunjin ?"

"Oh, you're awake"

The younger sat up and wiped his sleepy eyes as he starred at the taller.

"Did I sleep on you ?"

The older nodded and played with the strings of Felix's hoodie while humming a song.

"Huh ? Isn't that- odd eye by dreamcatcher you're singing ?" He enthusiastically asked as his eyes lit up.

"Mmm, I went through your playlist yongbok, and it's really good~" the older answered as he started playfully ruffling the boy's blonde hair.

"Without my permission !" The younger hit Hyunjin's chest which made him laugh and take the earphones out of his ears, handing them back to their respective owner.

"Aren't you going to get off me lix ?" The older teased as he raised an eyebrow.

As he heard the remark, Felix quickly stood up and went downstairs while shouting he would start cooking for them.

Hyunjin chuckled and changed into his pyjamas before joining the younger to help him.

——

"Are you going live tonight Felix ?" Hyunjin wondered as he shoved a spoon full of food in his mouth.

"I'm not sure, tomorrow absolutely, today..? I really don't know, but.."

"But?"

"Could you, teach me how to dance ?"

Hyunjin nearly chocked on his drink, as the request was pretty unexpected and random coming from the younger.

"How did you know I dance ?" The taller was rightfully confused, he never once mentioned his passion to Felix.

"Well- about that..I was on your livestream the other day, you danced to mmmh, I love that song.."

Hyunjin was feeling flustered, knowing Felix was watching him this whole time while he himself had no idea.

"Want me to teach you how to dance to mmmh ?" The older asked while typing on YouTube the title of the song to be sure they were talking about the same track.

"Mmm!" The younger cheerfully answered with round eyes and a bright smile.

"I know the song yongbok, no need to repeat it-"

"No- I meant it as yes !"

They starred at each-other in silence before the both of them laughed and finished their meal, Hyunjin teached Felix some basic information concerning the dance before actually starting.

——

@Linolee

Liked by Hannie5ung, Bangchan_+408k others

Linolee slide to see a blurry squirrel ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Hannie5ung out of all the pictures you took, THIS ONE where I look LOST is the one you chose to post

> Linolee @Hannie5ung 👍🏻
> Hannie5ung i am already unfriending you
> Linolee @Hannie5ung 😿

Hwangjin are you guys friends now👀

> Linolee @Hwangjin yes
> Hannie5ung @Hwangjin no
> Hwangjin @Linolee @Hanniesung I give up.

——

"Hey Hyunjin" Felix stood up and dragged the taller by the arm into their living room, a smile plastered on his face.

"Mm ?"

"Before we start, how do you know Seungmin ?" The younger curiously asked with a bright smile as he sat on the couch and grabbed a pillow.

"S-Seungmin ? Hyunjin didn't know what to do, answer, or even say, yet he rapidly found a sentence.

"Well..let's just say we used to go to a similar school before"

"Hmmm, I see, I was asking since I would want to do a small sleepover with him and the others !" The smaller said in an exited tone.

Hyunjin's eyes widened. Yes, Seungmin and him made up, but he wasn't ready yet to face him, especially, with the presence of the boy that unintentionally and unknowingly caused their separation.

"Yeah, sure why not" he calmly answered, trying his best to sound normal, and not concerned.

"So, do I teach you how ?" Desperate, he attempted to change the subject, and succeeded.

"Yeah !"

Thus they played the song on Hyunjin's phone, and the older carefully and precisely taught Felix the choreography.

"Wait, you're doing this wrong, it's the right arm and then the left one, and the right should be under the left one"

"Huh ?" The younger was confused, he didn't know how to dance that well, he did learn a lot of twice dances, but never those type of choreographies.

"Here" as he said this, he moved behind Felix, and changed his arm according to the choreography.

Felix gulped due to the sudden touch, Hyunjin was too close for him, it made him feel uneasy.

"Are you okay lix ?" The older asked as he heard the younger's breathing get heavier and heavier.

When he bended his head over to see his face, he noticed, Felix had his eyes wide open and his cheeks tinted with a very saturated red.

They made eye contact before the both of them started to uncontrollably blush, yet didn't break their gaze.

Soon, the taller's eyes, slowly made their way towards Felix's chick-like lips.

"Felix, can I..?"

A/N : stream odd eye