여덟

"Don't you, have a thing for him ? You know, as in, feelings ?"

"..Huh ?"

"No- you-you're mistaken, I don't, seriously ! He's only my friend !" quickly replied a panicked Felix, not wanting the elder to misunderstand anything.

"Ah, I see" said Changbin with a slight smile. He was reassured to say the least, his hopes were up, after all, he really had a chance of being Felix's lover.

——

Channie is calling..
answer ?
Yes or No

"Hey Hyunjin ! How are you doing ? I'm just checking up on you"

"..Chan it's not the time" Replied Hyunjin to Chan.

"Hmm ? Why ?"

"I'm..in my feels"

"Here we go again"
Dramatically said the Australian as he chucked.

"hEY-"

Chan always had a habit of checking up on his friends every now when they didn't see each other, just to be sure everything was alright.
But that particular day, the Australian was with someone, a "special guest".

"Mind telling me what's wrong ?" Asked Chan in a comforting manner.

"I miss Felix~" replied Hyunjin in a sad tone.

Right before Chan had time to answer the boy, someone spoke to Hyunjin through the phone.

"Hi Hyunjin-hyung !!!"

"Jeongin ?"

Jeongin was staying at Chan's place. They decided to spend the rest of the after-noon together watching movies and such, which Hyunjin was unaware about until now.

Chan and the latter actually got quite close since the time they ate on the rooftop alongside all the other boys, which resulted in them spending time together.

"Am I missing something here ?" Said Hyunjin with a smirk, and even though Chan wasn't able to see him, he just knew the boy had that idiotic smirk plastered on his face at that moment.

"We're just hanging out Hyunjin come on, don't think of anything weird !"

"..Sure Chan-hyung~"

After that little encounter, Chan then proceeded to get serious and ask Hyunjin what really was wrong, because he still didn't know exactly why the boy wasn't feeling well.

Hyunjin explained to him that Changbin and Felix went out together for the afternoon and that he missed him, he felt so lonely in his big appartement without the small boy by his side to cheer him up all the time.

Chan and Jeongin both agreed on going over to Hyunjin's appartement to keep the boy company while he waited for the Australian to arrive.

——

"Hey Felix, any place you want to go to next ?"

Changbin and the aussie, the both of them just finished eating and decided, because of how early it still was and the amount of time they had left before they had to part ways, to hang out some more.