스물

It's now 3pm, class just ended. Which meant it was time for all the boys to part ways and go home, well, this rule applies for everyone, apart from Hyunjin and Felix.

"Should we go home now ? Or do you want to do something before that?" The taller asked as he shoved his hands in his pockets due to the cold, and looked at Felix.

"Can we go, hmmm, buy some fournitures for the apartment ? I feel like it's still lacking in the decoration department" the aussie answered, now intensively starring at Hyunjin's beanie.

"Sure but, do I have something on my face ?"

"No it's just, you look so small despite being so tall with a beanie on !" The younger said while giggling.

"HEY-" he playfully and lightly hit Felix in the arm.

"Shall we go now ?" The older asked, when he noticed Felix was trembling. He decided to take his beanie of, and place it on the smaller head.

That action surprised the younger, yet he beamed an exited smile at Hyunjin and they started heading towards a fourniture store nearby.

——

"Hmmm, yellow..or grey ?"

"Honestly, you choose, you have way better feng-shui than me yongbok"

"But I can't decide.." Felix turned around with a pout displayed on his face, holding the two items in front of him.

"Hmm, how about the yellow one, it reminds me of you, for some reason"

"Yellow..reminds you of me ?" He turned his face towards Hyunjin with big round eyes, confused.

Hyunjin nodded.
"Mm, yellow is the color of sunshine, and you're a ball of sunshine, does it click now~ ?"

Felix first hung his mouth open as he realized the link between him and the color, it then slowly turned into his cheeks getting red from the compliment.

"Thank, you ?" He giggled and put the grey objet back in place as he bounced around the store to find more things to decorate their place, followed by Hyunjin who smiled to himself.

——

"I'll help you organize everything lix"

Felix excitedly nodded and started unpacking the bag where all the fournitures laid in.

They spent the next hour decorating and debating where to place each objet, overall, they were getting more and more comfortable with one-another day by day.

"Hey felix, it's still early, how about we cook ?"

The younger looked at Hyunjin, stars were almost noticeable in his eyes.

"You- you really want to ?!" He enthusiastically said as he started heading to the kitchen.

"Yeah !" Hyunjin said quickly following the younger and grabbing the aprons on his way there, since Felix was struggling to fetch them because of his height.

"I'll put it on you, turn around" the older said as he got closer.

"Ah-" before he could say anything, he felt Hyunjin attaching the apron on him, resting his head on his shoulder as he carefully tied a knot.

"I could've done it myself" the younger exclaimed, turning his back on Hyunjin and preheating the oven.

The taller laughed softly, "yeah sure~ just be thankful I did it for you yongbok"