It was now Monday morning, Felix didn't manage to sleep more than 3 hours last night. That one boy not leaving his mind being the cause.
"What did the blonde boy do to me" he said as he walked to school, extremely tired.
Someone was watching him from the distance and heard what he said.

Jisung was hanging out with Jeongin while waiting for his best friend to arrive. When he did, they immediately noticed something was off.
"Felix ? Are you okay..?"
"Oh, yeah don't worry, I just played games the whole night, now I'm realizing I shouldn't have". He lied.

"Video games?" Asked Jeongin, this peaked his interest.

Felix acted a little hostile toward the younger, some people weren't really supportive of the boy for being a gamer, he feared the younger would do that, but still answered him nicely completely unaware and quite scared of what his reaction will be.
"Mm ! I'm a twitch streamer, I basically play games all day, well, all night since I'm at school in the daytime"

Jeongin's eyes lit up, as if some sort of sparkles were seen in them. This didn't go unnoticed by the australian who automatically was relieved and enthusiastic.
"You like video games ?" He got exited.
"I do ! What games do you play ?" He replied with the same energy Felix was radiating.

The two of them talked about that subject for what seemed like hours to Jisung who was patiently waiting for them to end their discussion. He wasn't very found of video games, actually, he kinda hated them, he much more preferred drawing and composing, but supported his best friend nonetheless, if he likes that, Jisung's happy for him.

Changbin arrived alongside his friends, Chan and Hyunjin. All of them except for Chan seemed exhausted.
"Come on guys ! Cheer up ! It's not that bad of a grade, you'll do better next time"
They received their test grades the night prior, both of them failed while Chan succeeded, no surprise.

Hyunjin made eye contact with a familiar boy he saw the day before, Felix. These two didn't know each other, at all, they even ignored each other's existence until now. Jisung was starring at the tall boy, not minding where he was walking, until he bumped someone.

"Watch where you're going !"
"Says the one who wasn't looking when walking"
"Ah, Minho"

Jisung hated Minho with a burning passion. Why ? He just irritated him. Everything about him was disliked by the boy. The way he acted, he was too found of himself for Jisung and it made him mad for some reason.

"Move" said the model
"No"
"I said move"
"And I said no"

Minho got slightly angry at how this unknown boy was acting toward him.

"Can you stop and just get out of the way already ?"
"Why should I ?"

Minho had enough. He shoved the younger out of the way and successfully got into one of the classroom. All the students were looking at them in shock. Except Changbin, who was intensely watching Felix. He didn't notice he was making the boy uncomfortable by doing this.

Felix slightly moved to the side. In vain, Changbin, still unaware, kept eyeing him.

Hyunjin noticed. He moved behind Felix so his friend's view was soon blocked. He then texted Changbin, not wanting the freckled boy to hear what he had to say to his friend.

Dwaekki

Stop starring at him
you're making him
uncomfortable

Dwaekki
WHY DIDNT YOU TELL
ME SOONER I HAD NO
IDEA, WHAT IF HE HATES
ME NOW YOU LITTLE-

Changbin chill -
I'm sure he
doesn't hate you
now don't worry
seen

Changbin felt genuinely sorry and guilty for making someone he loved feel this way. He quickly ran off outside, quickly followed by Chan who worriedly tried to catch up with him.

When Felix turned around to see if he had stopped starring, he noticed Hyunjin was standing right behind him, they locked eyes and the younger gave the blonde boy a "thank you" smile as soon as he noticed what the tall boy did for him. Felix right after quickly grabbed Jisung by his arm trying to prevent him from running after Minho and hitting him. Hyunjin noticed how pretty the aussie's smile was, he then joined Chan and Changbin outside.

"Felix ! You should've let me go ! Did you see the way he talked to me ?!" Jisung whined as Jeongin and Felix were eating on the rooftop. They always used to eat there by themselves, now, with the addition of their new friend, it was even better than before, Jeongin became more and more comfortable with them and slowly showed his talkative self to the boys.

"No ! I won't let you hit him anytime soon Jisung !" Felix replied.
"Do you hate Minho ?" Jeongin asked Jisung who forgot the boy was unaware of his hatred towards the model.

"Oh yeah I do ! He's just so annoying, I can't stand him one bit"
"Mmm, but why ?"
Jeongin's curiosity grew.

"Well, you're relatively new so you don't know him yet, allow me to present you this annoying guy. Minho is one year older than us, he acts as if he's a god, he's way too found of himself, he talks down to others, there's much more but I would be rambling so I'll stop for now"

"Wow, I didn't know all of this"

The bell rung right after his sentence. They stood up and went to their next class, English.

"Welcome Jeongin ! He is a new student that just got transferred as recently as yesterday, be respectful towards him" Mr. Suh said.

"Oh, also, Jeongin has some eye problems, so he'll sit up front, now where should you sit, hmm..."

"Jisung ! Would you mind going to the back and leaving your place to Jeongin ?"

"No problem sir !"

"Sit next to Minho, there's a free seat over there"

"I take my "of course" back"

"No no no, make an effort, it's just for this class, all the other classes, you're next to Felix, it'll be alright"

He silently groaned as he moved his belongings next to Minho who wasn't paying attention to him.

"Oh, it's you again" Minho said looking at the younger.
"Shut it" Jisung defensively replied.
Minho rolled his eyes as he focused on what the teacher had to say.

The bell rung again, students hurriedly got out of the classroom, Jisung was no exception. As he got out of the room, he got pushed in the back by someone. He turned around, very irritated that he was now on the floor.

As he turned around he saw an unfamiliar boy.
He walked passed him.
"Aren't you going to help me get up ?" Jisung asked the boy who turned around and turned back around just as fast, not minding what the squirrel boy said.

Jisung was angered but when he tried to get up, he got surprised by what someone just said.

"Help him get up"
"No-"
"Now"
The boy quickly did as told and helped an overly surprised and confused Jisung up.

"Why did you ask me to do that Minho ?"
"No reason Seonghwa"

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ! What did you think of it ? Is it okay to read ? Moving on ! Did you guess who Changbin's crush is ? 👀
Also, this was more of a minsung chapter but hyunlix is arriving soon !