Chapter 57: The Perfect Present From The Best Maid Of Honour.

Start from the beginning

“I understand, I think so too. It’s not digitally modified or corrected, it’s authentic.” I smile at him, and he looks at me like he’s entranced. “exactly…” he mumbles.

“Vivienne doesn’t think so, she likes technology, because it’s faster and it can correct her never present mistakes.” I murmur,

“yeah I noticed that, she is intimidatingly good at spelling, isn’t she?” he wonders,

“Yeah! try to play scrabble with her she will make you cry over a misplaced letter..” I tell him and we both laugh at her expense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So I’ll just say this first,” I motion to the first paragraph, sitting on the bed of my hotel room. Oh yes, he came to meet me in my hotel, and now we were in the privacy of my suite. “and then I’ll this small part and then read the one before it and then the rest.” I conclude,

“yes exactly. I like what you did with this,” he motions to the minor details I changed “No problem happy to help.” We were really close, I took the fact that his speech needed a bit of editing as an excuse to rub my breasts against his arm. Now that we’re done I wonder if I should make my move now. We stare at each other for a long time before I lean in and kiss him. After like four Mississippi’s of our lips touching, he pushes me away. What the hell? is he playing hard to get? didn’t he know that I already got him?

“what?” I whisper perplexed,

“this is wrong, this is so wrong Alyson. I’m your sister’s fiancé. That shouldn’t have happened-” he paces in front of me.

“But it did.” I counter, cutting him off.

He comes and sits next to me “you’re beautiful and so smart, but I can’t let you do that, I’m your sister soon-to-be-husband.”

“Do what?”

“kissing me.” he explains,

“if you didn’t want it you could’ve just leaned back and stopped it before it happened.” I cross my legs.

“It’s not that I didn’t want it-”

“so you did want it?” a smirk making its way to my face.

“No!” he answers appalled “Listen Alyson, I can’t do this with you. You’ve been coming on to me since we’ve met, dropping hints every chance you get, and now you’re kissing me. I can’t have that, I’m in love with Vivienne, and she’s the only one for me I’m sorry.”

“Please don’t sweat it. It was just the heat of the moment. I’m sorry.” I lie, the words taste weird. I’ve never really apologized and if I had to, I’ll make an excuse not to.