"Hey, I'm not going to harm you.. Relax.. Myself Ishaan.." Ishaan said sitting besides him but leaving a much gap in between.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't recognized you.." Meera said.

"I'm Nandini's brother, Ishaan.." Ishaan said with a smile.

"I'm Meera, Manik bhai sa and Manav's sister.." Meera replied in a low voice.

Manik then while admiring the nature beauty caught Ishaan and Meera talking. He's just going to them when Nandini held her wrist.

"Manik.. Ishaan won't do anything to her.. It's ok.." Nandini said.

"I know Nandini but you know if she gets to know that.. I mean if his tongue slips and he says that you both are Naman's siblings and from Anjumgarh then.." Manik said.

Nandini held his hand. "Manik.. He knows everything.. He won't tell her. And don't always stay around her.. Let her take a stand for herself.. Relax"

Manik gives her a small smile and continues admiring the nature with her but his one eye is always on Meera and Ishaan.

"Manik.. Manik..." Nandini called him out about 3-4 times but he's busy in listening to Meera and Ishaan's conversation and ignores her.

Nandini gets angry and puts some wet sand on his cheeks in anger.

"What the hell!" Manik said a bit loud. "Why did you do that?"

"Because you are more interested in their talks.. Do one thing, go and sit with them and hear what all they are talking.." Nandini then storms off from there.

Manik wipes off his face and runs behind her. "Nandini.. Nandini stop please.. Where are you going.. Don't go deep inside there.. There must be tigers or something,it's a jungle.. Stop there.."

"That tiger must be more better than you.. At least he would pay attention to me, unlike you, Monster!" Nandini said moving in the forest while Manik tries to catch her.

Manik then atlast gets the hold of her dupatta and pulls it due to which Nandini too gets pulled towards him. She hit his chest while Manik held her by her waist.

"Leave me Manik... I don't want to talk to you.." Nandini said struggling under his grip but in vain.

"Look at your brothers.. They are enjoying with their partners but you.. I hate you manik.." Nandini said with a frown.

"Sorry.. I was just worried about Meera.. I mean it's very long after she has come out so.. But I don't want to hurt you.. Sorry.." Manik said in a low voice.

Nandini smiles. "It's ok.."

"Now just move from here.." Manik said and both leaves where everyone are present. "Vaise.. you want my attention right?" He said with a smile.

"Yes.. So?" Nandini snapped back.

"Ok then tonight I'll be giving you my full attention.." Manik said with a teasing smile while Nandini's eyes gets wide open.

"Don't stare me with your big eyes right now.." Manik whispered in her ears. "We have full night for that.."

"I'm going from here Manik.." Nandini said moving away from him being shy while Manik smiles.

Nandini moves to Gauri and Manav. Everyone are having a beautiful time with their partners. While Manik notices that Meera is enjoying Ishaan's company. He's happy for her.

"Manik, we should leave now.. It's getting right and it's not safe too.." Dev said.

"No I want stay here for some more time.." Gaurav complained.