lap dance

'YOUR HONOR, I'M A FREAK BITCH, HANDCUFFS, LEASHES. SWITCH MY WIGS MAKE HIM FEEL LIKE HE CHEATIN' GET HIM ON HIS KNEES GIVE HIM SOMETHIN' TO BELIVE IN. NEVER LOST A FIGHT BUT I'M LOOKIN' FOR A BEATIN'

you rap in your deep voice. just coming from taking a shower, you had your speaker on full, only a robe on and hair wet. having 4 cups of coffee was probably a bad idea. you needed energy to finish the kdrama you were watching since it was so interesting and your brain wasn't willing to go sleep while your eyes were on a whole different page

no one was home other than you. the house was soundproof, so no one would hear you outside. feeling the music, you start twerking, feeling sexy. the song was on repeat, so after it finished it would start again.

now this is the quality content I can get used to

you think while dancing. slipping into heels and putting red lipstick, you start dancing as if you were getting recorded. thats how you are. when ever you dance, in front of people or no one, you just act as if you are being recorded.

going on a full-fledged concert mode.

suddenly just as you were rapping, you heard a chair being dragged from behind you. turning around you see jimin sitting down on the chair, observing you with a hot stare, biting his plump bottom lip. loosening his tie and unbuttoning the top buttons of his white button-up shirt.

you smirk and continue rapping, walking towards him while swaying your hips. sitting on his lap and wrapping your hands around his neck, his hands going to your waist and ass.

 y/n- 'bring a bucket and a mop for this wet ass pussy'

jimin- pleasure me

he whispers seducingly in your ear. your hands going to his exposed chest, you trail your hands down his exposed chest, down his abs, almost about to touch his crouch but you get up and walk back to the middle of the room.

such a tease 

jimin thinks

he observes you with a intimating stare. you were too into the song, almost forgetting he was there watching you. in the middle of the song, you make a sudden change and drop your robe, revealing your...

 in the middle of the song, you make a sudden change and drop your robe, revealing your

you drop down and get up sexily. making sure jimin could see your ass. crawling towards jimin, ass high-up, swaying. you trail your finger tips over his legs, thighs, up his torso.

jimin stares at your cleavage sexily. you rapping in that deep and hot tone, the sexy dance, you in your lingerie, that red lipstick, wet hair, them thighs, that ass, the chest and the sexy smirk was a big turn on for him.

reaching your fingers to his chin, you make him look up at you. 

y/n- I want you to park that big mac truck right in this little garage

you rap, grinding on his erection.

jimin- thats it. Alexa, switch off the speaker and dim the lights

he says picking you up and dropping you on your bed. sucking aggressively at your neck. you moan loudly, hands clenching the bedsheets. 

he gives butterfly kisses from your collar bones, down your cleavage, down them abs, reaching your undies. you look down to find him staring at you seducingly, while slowly, teasingly untying your panties from the sides by his teeth-

jin- WE ARE HOME!

jimin- aw, the fun had just begun

he says pouting cutely. breaking the sexy atmosphere

y/n- bad luck for you then

you say taking of your heels.

_____________________________________________________

yep, short ass chapter. LOL

i wanted to say that i am out of ideas so i don't know if i will update tomorrow but we'll see

AUTHORNIM OUT BITCHES-