25

Draco would forever be great full for Hermione for many things. For bringing light into his world. For having someone to care for. For bringing his brother back. Draco had ended seeking permission from McGongall to stay the night at Aries' house. Draco had pleaded for Hermione to stay a night as well. She had insisted on it just being the two of them, after all they had time to make up for. Hermione had preoccupied herself with her study's for up coming newts.

Draco had found out so many things about his brother. He had apparently been threatened by their father to leave and never return. Draco had asked why he hadn't tried to find him. Aries had told Draco that Lucius had informed Aries that Draco was dead. They had both thought they were dead, because of their father.

Draco and Aries had got to know  what one another had been doing after the war. Aries couldn't wait to go to the manor to see his mother. She had, as well, been informed of Aries' death. Narcissa hadn't ever been the same, neither was Draco.

Aries had told his younger brother about his career, he had started a job called a doctor. Draco had a good laugh at the jobs name, saying the muggle world had copied healers. Draco had learned a lot about the adaptation his brother had to take, living in the muggle world.

Hermione did have a good feeling
Inside herself about taking Draco to his older brother. Although she had that feeling inside her, she couldn't quite shake off the feeling of her parents death. Hermione had been forcing the thought of her parents death out her mind as much as possible.

The minute Draco had gotten back to Hogwarts, he had raced towards the common room. He had known at this time, his witch would be studying in the common room, as usual.

Immediately spotting her on the love sack with a book, he quickly lifted her off, making her book fall. Hermione let out a squeak in surprise, but nonetheless smiled.

"Thankthankyouthankyouthank-

Hermione cut him off with her lips. Smiling against her lips Draco pulled himself onto the love sack, along with Hermiones lips still attached to his.

"Hermione I love you" Draco said to her as he pulled back to look at her in awe.

Hermiones breath hitched. They haven't ever said that to one another.

"I love you too Draco" Hermione replied with a warm smile along with pure passion in her eyes. Hermiones heart was racing at his words. And so was Dracos.

They had embraced each other once again in a passionate kiss before jumping at the sound of someone coughing. They both turned their heads to see Blaise standing near the sofa with a smirk.

"Ginny and Pansy won't leave me alone about where you are Granger" Blaise said as he gave them a look as though he had caught kids stealing cookies out of the cookie jar.

"Oh Merlin! I forgot! I'm supposed to meet them for our study session" Hermione quickly got before before being pulled down by Draco.

Draco then pulled her into another passionate kiss. "You don't have to go" he whispered.

"Actually, I do, bye Draco, bye Blaise!" Hermione said as she ran out with her bag and book.

"I told her I loved her" Draco confessed with complete lust in his eyes as he stared at the spot where Hermione had just been.

"Well, it's about time, what'd she say?" Blaise asked as he took a seat on the sofa while he was still facing his blond haired mate.

"She said she loved me too" Draco said with a smile.

Blaise had only smiled at his mate. He had found it obvious that Draco was in love with Hermione. He had seen the way they looked at each other, lust lay in their eyes. Blaise was just happy his best mate was happy.

Blaise had noticed the way Dracos demeanor had changed during the war. He hadn't been himself, especially after his 'brothers death'.

Draco had spent the afternoon talking to Blaise about his brother and how he wasn't dead. Blaise hadn't known Aries well, but he'd met him a couple times enough to know why they'd been close.

Draco was one hundred percent sure of what he wanted this future to look like. Hermione.

He spotted her in the great hall laughing along with Ginny at the Gryffindor table. He took a deep breath before walking over to take a seat next to his Gryffindor girlfriend. 

"Hermione, Ginny" Draco greeted the girls before giving Hermione a piece of parchment.

"What's this?" Hermione asked at she took the note from his hand. She was about to open it before Draco patted the piece of parchment.

"Read it when I leave" Draco whispered before getting up to leave.

"What was that all about?" Ginny asked smugly looking at the note in Hermione's hand.

"I don't know..."

"Well, open it!" Ginny squealed.

"Ok, alright" Hermione rolled her eyes with a huff before opening the parchment that was folded neatly.

Room of requirement
7:00
Casual

D.M

Love you

"Aww! He said he loved you!" Ginny squealed with a giddy feeling for her best friend.

"We said it to each other this morning" Hermione confessed in a dreamy tone.

"Ooo! Room of requirement! Come on! we can pick something for you to wear from my clothes!" Ginny exclaimed, grabbing Hermiones hand.

"Ginny! We have class!" Hermione pulled her hand back before leaving the great hall for class with her red headed giddy friend.

"Oh alright!" Ginny huffed in defeat.

During their classes, Hermione caught Dracos eye a couple times. He would wink while she would blush. They got had gotten caught by one of their professors, which made them both go red in embarrassment.

Hermione felt as though she could and would, never feel this way about anyone else. She just couldn't push down the bundle of nerves when she thought about the room of requirement. What had he planned?

Draco had been fidgety all day at the reminder of the room of requirement. Blaise had too calm him down multiple times with reminders that 'it'll be alright'.

Hermione

Draco.