9

Hermione had grown quite fond of her life, something she didn't expect when she saw Snape in her old house.

Hermione had noticed the soft spot that her father was growing for her, she had noticed he didn't act the same way he did to all his other students when they would talk.

Thankfully everyone had pretty much forgotten about Snape being her father and Harry being her brother. Hermione had expected to be teased a couple times, which she was. After a while it had stoped.

Hermione had tried to get Harry to talk to Ron, to make sure everything is ok. Of course she knew it wouldn't be and that she would have to be the one to talk to him, she just didn't know how.

Harry insisted that it should be her to talk things out with Ron, she knew her brother was right, she was just scared of messing up. Hermione avoided the subject of Ron as much as possible, Harry sensed this and kept pushing the matter until she finally agreed to talk to him by herself.

Hermione had been in the potions class, discussing anything and everything with her father like they've known each other since forever.

"Severus!" Hermione and Severus turned their heads towards the door to see a distressed Minevera McGongall.

"Minevera, what's seems to be the matter?" Severus asked, rushing to her side.

"Dementors! They're here!" Minevera was trying to catch her breath while explaining her panic.

"Hermione! Go get your brother!make sure your safe after telling your brother to make sure the Gryffindors stay inside, now!" Severus ordered his daughter in a panic.

"Ok" Hermione said, running off towards the Gryffindor tower.

Once she reached the Gryffindor tower, she quickly said the password, Harry had told everyone not to change it in case Hermione needed to come.

"Hermione! What's wrong?" Harry asked, rushing to his sister.

"Harry! Dementors! They're here! Severus told me to get you to make sure all the Gryffindors stay here!" Hermione explained in a panicked tone to her brother.

"Ok, go Hermione! Go to the Slytherin dungeons! I want you safe!" Harry yelled, running into the boys dormitory.

"Ok! Harry, be safe!" Hermione said.

"You too!" Harry said.

Hermione ran out of the Gryffindor tower, towards the dungeons, looking for any students out of their common room. Hermione spotted Neville walking around the black lake.

"Neville! Go back to the Gryffindor tower! Now! They're dementors! Go!" Hermione ordered, running off, looking behind her to make sure he listened to her. Thankfully he did.

Hermione had told at least ten more people to return to their houses because of dementors. After a while of running she finally made it to the dungeons, panting, looking for her friends.

"Hermione? You alright?" Hermione turned around to see a concerned looking Pansy.

"No! Dementors! They're here, we need to make sure everyone is here!" Hermione yelled, holding onto pansy's arm as she tried to get her breathing under control.

"Oh for Salazars Sake! Draco! Blaise!" Pansy yelled, placing Hermione on the couch.

"What's going on?" Blaise says,
Draco standing next to him, the same amount of concern on his face.

"Dementors, hermione came running in saying they're here, we need to make sure everyone stays here" Pansy said, trying to be calm.

"Mia, you alright?" Draco whispered, bending over to her level on the couch.