eleven. hi

AFTER A LONG TEN HOUR FLIGHT, WINNIE AND GEORGE HAD FINALLY REACHED THEIR DESTINATION. george was probably texting his girlfriend or sapnap that the pair had arrived while winnie sat down in one of the airport seats.

"i'll be right back, i have to go get our luggage, don't move." george spoke, the girl only nodded and looked around. where are they?

winnie was startled by the feeling of her phone vibrating in her pocket, slightly jumping before pulling it out to see that clay had been calling her.

"hey." the girl's british accent spoke, smiling at the thought of being with him in a while. "i heard you landed." his voice spoke. "that i did." she sat up in her seat nodding to herself. "where are you?"

"sitting near terminal b arrivals. george went to go get our luggage and so i'm just alone in a chair." she giggled to herself, hearing a chuckle escape his lips. "he probably didn't want to hear your annoying ass complain." the boy joked. "should i get a flight back to england right now, clay?"

"no, no, no, definitely not." he spoke into the phone. "good, because i would've left george all alone and go completely dark." her smile grew, looking around the airport for any sight of george.

"you said you were at terminal b, right?" the boy asked, winnie's brows furrowing. "yeah, why?" she questioned, keeping a confused expression on her face. "are you at the airport?" the blonde girl asked, patiently waiting for an answer. "maybe..."

"well, how do i know who you are?" winnie looked around more carefully now, looking for any clues that would reveal who the person she was talking to was. "maybe i don't want you to know." he spoke, causing her to roll her eyes. "so what? i came to florida for no reason?"

"no, you get to see sapnap." the boy joked. winnie could tell he enjoyed messing with her, and she knew he had the biggest smirk on his face. "where the fuck are you, clay?" she laughed, sitting back in her seat. "in your suitcase."

"i'm being serious." she replied. the girl felt a presence sit beside her, assuming it was george, but to her surprise she was completely wrong. she felt a tap on her shoulder, lightly shooing what she assumed was george's hand.

"that was a so rude of you." she heard the boy's voice come from the seat next to her, shooting her head immediately up.

she was immediately met with big green eyes. clay was very handsome, and she felt her face heat up at the sight of the boy. "hi." the girl gulped, watching the boy as a chuckle escaped his lips. "hi."

"i thought you were george." she giggled, standing up from her seat before he did the same. "i thought so since you're always rude to george." he chuckled, running a hand through his hair. "not true." she rolled her eyes.

"well," clay put removed his hand from his pocket. "nice to finally meet you in person." he grinned. "nice to meet you too, clay." she smiled back.

"okay, c'mon, the guys are waiting for us." he spoke, grabbing her hand. winnie couldn't help but smile at the sudden action, knowing her face was probably red as a tomato. "do i get to share a room with sapnap?" she joked.

"oh, shut up."