seven. call

WINNIE LOOKED AT THE CLOCK, IT WAS ALMOST THREE IN THE MORNING. the girl huffed, grabbing her phone off of her night table and opening discord.

winnie <3
hi :)
you awake?

dream
obviously
you can't sleep?

winnie <3
i've been laying in my bed for the past three hours and still haven't fallen asleep

dream
do you maybe wanna call?

winnie <3
i'd love that
this is my number, i don't wanna keep calling on stupid discord lol
xxx-xxx-xxxx

winnie closed discord, and it only took a few seconds for a random number to start facetiming her. she quickly accepted before covering her eyes with her hand.

she heard a faint laugh, causing her to smile. "why are your eyes covered?" he chuckled, causing the girl to let out a small giggle. "i don't wanna see your face," she replied. "not yet."

"well when do you wanna see this beautiful face of mine?" he asked, staring at the girl who still had her eyes covered. "whenever we meet up, obviously." she smiled. although she couldn't see it, the boy was smiling too, and his face was now turning bright red. 

"and when will we meet up exactly?" he questioned, winnie could tell he had a smirk on his face. "depends, my place or yours?" she joked, hearing a laugh escape from the man's lips. "you could come to mine, and you could bring george too. dream team plus winnie." he laughed slightly, smiling at the sound of the girl's giggles. "that doesn't sound that bad." she grinned at the thought of meeting the boy for the first time.

"will i be sleeping in sapnap's room? after all, i am a supporter of dreamnotfound..." she spoke before letting out a loud couple of laughs. "yeah totally, you're gonna be with sapnap while george and i have quality romance time." he scoffed, watching the girl's smile grow larger. "great, i can have quality time with sapnap and then maybe he'll fall in love with me." she said, wishing she could roll her eyes right now, but her eyes were still covered.

"tommy will probably get mad at me if i don't bring him along." winnie chuckled, removing her hand from her face, but still keeping her eyes closed. "you are not bringing him here- he'll try to fucking stab my eyes with a fork!" he shouted before letting out a wheeze. "he'll what?" she laughed, confused at what he was saying. "when he was on a call with my sister, he had told her to stab out my eyes with a fork." he explained, lots of laughter escaping his mouth. "of course he did..." she shook her head.

"i'd like to talk to this sister of yours, clay." winnie smiled, convinced he wouldn't let her. "really?" he asked. "yes, clay." she replied. "you're lucky she came over today." he spoke before dropping his phone on his bed.

"hello?" winnie heard a more feminine voice speak. "so you're the sister." winnie smiled, uncovering her eyes to see clay's sister. she had dirty blonde hair, and blueish-green eyes from what she could see. "and you're the girl clay thought was cute." the younger girl matched winnie's tone. "clay, is it true you think i'm cute?" winnie asked teasingly, hearing a chuckle escape from his lips. "it's very true. i'm emma by the way." the girl smiled. "winnie, tommy's sister." winnie smiled. "is it true he told you to fork clay's eyes?" ( i had to give her a really white name sorry drista, pls forgive me )

the two girls continued to talk before emma had to go home, saying their goodbyes before clay quickly picked up his phone. "cover your eyes!" he warned, watching as the blonde girl closer her eyes once more. "you should go to sleep, y'know."

"yeah, i'm getting quite bored talking to you, i miss emma." winnie pouted, hearing the boy chuckle. "seriously, it's almost like- five in the morning over there."

"fine, dad." she groaned. "i guess i'll go to bed now. i had a ton of fun talking to you and your sister, thank you for keeping me company. good night, clay."

"good night winnie, sweet dreams."