You smiled wide and stood on your tip-toes to ruffle his hair. When you stood back normally, you only then looked at his casual clothes. Definitely more comfortable than last time. He wore a fairly plain pair of sweatpants that were folded up at the bottom and a black t-shirt. Though, his already short sleeves were rolled up to expose more of his shoulder muscles.

Now that was a sight to behold.

You looked away before he could know you were staring. "You coming in?"

"If you don't mind." He smiled.

Atsumu kicked his shoes off. Wow, he sure did feel at home in your place despite it only being his second time visiting.

You rolled your eyes, but then remembered, "Oh! Hey I have something to show you." You grabbed his arm as he had to register what was happening.

You tugged him into your room as you gestured to a wall. "I worked all week on actually cleaning my room, and I did this too, so appreciate it." You proudly closed your eyes with a smile.

Atsumu gasped.

On one of your walls were printed pictures of you, him and the team. The biggest one was of when you first became the manager of the team, whilst others were just chaos being captured by Suna. There were also the bunch of selfies you took in from of the sky tree. Fairy lights floated around the wall in the swirls and stars. It was such a cute scene to see, it made Atsumu almost emotional. That is, until he saw a few picture he want familiar with.

"Eh...?" He leaned closer. It was a picture of you two sleeping together on the bus. "Wh-When did this happen!?" His face bursted red.

"Hm? Oh, that! Suna sent them to me earlier this week!" You laughed, patting his back as his arms dangled down in defeat.

"Look at you sleeping hehehe-uh!?" You were interrupted as Atsumu wrapped his arms around your hips and twirled you around.

"It's is so cute!" He happily complimented your wall.

"I-I know but put me down!" You brought fists to repeatedly hit his shoulders.

"Naaah~" He said as he didn't stop.

"Aaagh!"

He finally put you down on your bed after a bit which allowed you to steady your dizzy head.

Your feet dangled from the bed as you held steadied yourself.

His knees were leaned on the side of the bed, in between your own legs. He didn't even noticed the position though, since he was way too energetic at the moment.

All he ever wanted was validation and to feel comfortable, and you gave him more than he could ever ask for.

You shuffled to the centre of your bed and sat cross-legged, gesturing your head for him to sit too.

He smiled, accepting the offer as he hopped on the sheets and leaned against the backboard.

"Oi ok I didn't say you could literally claim my bed-" You crawled towards him and reached to pull him up.

But his hand held onto your arm right in front of him.

The both of your stared at each other, and Atsumu sat up to move closer to you.

You were now on your knees in between his legs as he still held your hand. Not moving away reassured him that you were fine with what he was doing, but he still couldn't help but doubt himself.

With a red face, you used your other hand to cover your cheeks. And for some reason, he found that gesture adorable.

He chuckled to himself lowly. "Ah.." He whispered softly. "This is bad..."

"What?" Your volume matched his.

He faced down, but looked up at you with a delicate smile. "Everything you do makes me love you more..."

Only able to stare at him in disbelief, you stayed completely still.

"Sunshine..." He moved his free hand to move your own hand away from your face to cup it, so tenderly as if he was scared to touch you. "Can I... k-k-..." He struggled to be confident enough to finish his sentence.

But you agreed by shuffling an inch closer, a nervous smile present on your face.

Atsumu let out one more laugh, it being more of a relieved sigh though.

He glanced up your lips.

Then back at your eyes.

The boy didn't want to mess this up, but he knew he had to stop hesitating. He'd been waiting for what felt like forever.

So he finally closed his eyes and the gap between both your lips.

You felt his soft lips rest against yours for a moment, as his thumb slowly stroked your cheek. Only a second after, you pressed your lips back against his. You both weren't sure what kind of kiss you were doing, so you stayed in that position for a few seconds, not sure how to move, before parting.

You saw him give you thankful smile, as his face stayed close to yours.

"I love you so goddamn much..." He squeezed you in his arms as his face buried into your neck. Was he embarrassed by just a light kiss?

You found that endearing. Even with his loud personality, he's all bark and no bite.

"I love you too." Your hand moved to intertwine his fingers in your own.

Atsumu felt as if he was going to cry from happiness, but held himself from doing so. Instead, he expressed his appreciation by holding you by your shoulders and going in for another kiss.

This time, after having your affirmation, he moved his lips differently. His gestures were more passionate and loving. You gave him just as much passion in return, as both of you didn't even realise how close you shuffled to each other.

As you kissed, one of your hands held the hem of his shirt while the other rested on his shoulder. Atsumu's hand was still on your cheek, but his other trailed behind you. His hand slipped under your shirt. At first you were afraid that he would do something more, but all you felt were tips of his fingers that pressed against the soft skin of your back. In all honestly, he just liked the physical contact. He loved how you felt in his arms, and he loved being close to you.

A minute later, you both broke the kiss to breathe.

Atsumu had his eyes closed with a subtle smile. His brain was so full from thinking about what he did to deserve you, to how the contact of your bare thighs against his legs flustered him.

"You're perfect, sunshine."

He looked up at you.

"Please... i-if you want... can you be mine?"

You hugged the boy in front of you. "I wouldn't want it any other way."

You truly wouldn't want it any other way.

Because you knew now,

He'd never leave his sunshine.

~~~

Yep that's it that's the fic lol bye ig I think I got lazy