Getting Ready for the Interview

Elizabeth: Picture of what she wears above:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm about to go off, well that's weird I usually don't wake up this early so I laid in my bed thinking about what to wear to my three interviews then I decided to try on two different outfits in my closet while sitting in bed still I get my phone off the the side table and looked through my Facebook and when I seen nothing new but the mean girls from my old college saying crap to me about the picture I posted to help my confidence but guess what it didn't then I seen I had another comment on it so I was just about to delete the pictures but then I seen who commented Callie Cortez my bestfriend well my only friend, she commented "listen you stupid sluts leave my bestfriend alone or you will have to deal with me love you Lizzy we need to hangout soon xoxo" I commented back to her thank you girl and yes we should and then heard my alarm clock finally go off and quickly added to the comment have to go and get ready have three interviews to get too xoxo and then put my phone back on my charger and put it back on the stand next to my bed. 

I walked into my bathroom and looked at myself studying myself not impressed at how I look so I looked down and grabbed my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth slowly since I'm not in a rush to get ready since I took a shower last night before bed. when I rinsed my mouth out I grabbed the straightener and did my hair I then put a little eyeliner and mascara on and the walked to my small walk in closet and seen the two different outfits and decided to mix the two so I was left in a cheetah pencil skirt and with a white shirt on and then put on some nude heels on and then I looked at my arms sticking out and got self conscious and then decided to put the yellow blazer on and then looked at myself and then walked out to look at my phone one more time then seen another comment from Callie saying that I should come to her work for the open interviews, so I commented back and said yes, when I said that I guess that I am going to have to reschedule my other interviews tomorrow cause I know I am not going to get this job. 

I walked out of my bedroom picked up my purse by the door but got stopped by my step mom and she said "hey heifer come here real quick" I just walked to here trying to keep my mood up since I was going to see my bestfriend and I was ready to get  going so we can have lunch together after my interview "yes Kelly" "I need you car since your sister has mine going for an interview at some big company today and it's mom to you, you do remember what happened last time" "yes here take the keys bye I have a interview as well" I left and walked a while to the bus stop and then got on it and sat in the front waited to get there hopefully I could get there fast enough.

The bus stopped I got off the bus and walked up to the building and it was huge so I decided to walk in, when I walked in I saw a blond really skinny girl "Go up to the very top floor it is the very top button but sweetie I don't think your going to get it" "okay thank you for your help" I walk to the elevator and it opens I walk in and I was the only one standing in it and I was a nervous wreck with one thing on my mind 

I really hope this goes alright......

Sorry that it's really short but please keep reading hopefully you'll enjoy it!