That girl had more drama than anyone she knew.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

It had been a few days since Genevieve had returned home and it was now Christmas Eve.

Currently, she was curled up on the sofa, snuggling under the warmth of her blanket while halfway through watching a movie.

It was peaceful in way. The only sound that could be heard was the ticking from the grand clock that read 9pm.

That was until the fireplace glowed green and an extremely beat up and bruised Sirius appeared in it with several bags that were clearly overpacked.

"Jesus Christ, Sirius," Genevieve cursed, leaping from the sofa and to where Sirius was sat clutching onto the table to make sure he didn't fall.

"It was bad, Genevieve. Really bad. She got more mad then she ever had before," he confided, hissing when she wrapped an arm around his, guiding him to the sofa.

"What happened this time?" she muttered, opening a cabinet to fish out a first aid kit.

She then sat back down and pulled up his shirt up to show a large, bloody gash spread across his skin. She scowled at the thought of what Walburga Black had to do in order to give him that. Genevieve began applying some ointment onto a cloth.

"She was saying the usual and then she brought my friends into it and," he stopped for a moment, squeezing his eyes shut and clenching his jaw as she dabbed the cloth on his wound, "So I said things back and she beat the shit out of me then disowned me. She completely lost it."

"I think she lost it ages ago, Sirius," she looked up at him and smiled, trying to take his mind away from the pain. A surge of empathy rushed through as she cleared away the blood from the surrounding skin and was able to see the wound clearly. It looked painful, and she had no idea how Sirius wasn't crying out in pain. "I'm going to kill that woman one day," she swore.

Sirius shook his head. "No, you won't. You don't want to stoop to her level Genevieve, you're too good for that."

Genevieve looked up at him and offered him a small smile for reminding her of that, but it didn't change the fact that she wished to hurt Mrs Black in every way she knew how.

He would have smiled back, but the bruise spreading rapidly across his face prevented him from doing that. He hissed inwards suddenly as Genevieve applied a little more ointment to the wound. "How bad is it?" He asked, gesturing to his stomach.

"I wont lie to you Siri, it's really bad," Genevieve admitted, tying a bandage around the cut with her eyebrows knitted together from concentration.

"I'm sorry for coming here I know it's really late I just didn't want to burden James like I always do. He's already done enough for me-," Sirius started but was cut off by Genevieve cupping his face and brining it to look at hers instead of the ceiling.

"Trust me Sirius, you are not a burden. We both know James would be more than happy to have you around, and so am I. You wouldn't be here if I wasn't," she scolded him.

It went silent for a few seconds and before Gen could comprehend what was happening Sirius had already smashed his lips against hers.