( ION WANT NO CHALYN SLANDER IN THEM MF COMMENTS, ITS GON BE BETWEEN ME N U. YEER ME?! )

.

"ouuu justus who's thisss." aysja says, loud enough for everyone to hear, causing them to turn their attention to the door.

"come in yall" xavier yells from across the apartment, causing aysja to side aside, letting the pair in.

"hello everyone!" the small girl says, saying hello to everyone as she enters.

"hey girl" jaiden says eyeing her.

"you pretty." nini says looking at her aswell.

"thank you! um, i brought gifts for everybody. they're kinda the same thing. but it's unisex and i did not want to come empty handed. and justus told me how yall r like a group and all that. so i wanted to go off of that." she says smiling.

"justus-" melanese starts, eyeing justus, "should've told us you were coming. we would've got you something!"

"dont worry about it all! no reason to get someone you dont know a gift girl. this myyy treat." she says smiling.

"so justus, introduce her." india says, 

justus places his gift boxes down, before wrapping his arm around the girl.

"gang, this my li' lady. ha name is namiko, she can tell the rest of ha buisness." he says , smiling, his bottom grills showcasing. 

"yea, umm, im namiko, like he said. im not from here though, im from chicago actually-"

"yurrrrr" foe, durk, and india yell out at the same time, causing namiko to laugh lightly.

"yeaaaaa. im 22 yall, girl ion know what to say oh my gosh. this the first time introducing myself to anyone besides my homegirls." she says playing with her acrylics.

"girl you good."

"cmon yall lets open gifts!" amani says , grabbing all the gifts and putting it by the tree . The whole group walked up to the tree , some sittin' on the couch and other sittings on the rug.

"eeeeeee im excited yall my bad." jayda squeals.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

"this to iccyyyyy" lontrell said holding onto the iced out vvs chain with blrdd written out on the pendant

" NOT THE BIRKINNNNNN " jayda screams , opening the orange box up.

" Ou bitch this is cuteeeeee oh my gosh. " amani says, picking the louis vuitton bag up.

" BIG VERSACE ROBE NIGGA ! " drake says , immediately wrapping the bright red robe around himself.

"YEOOOOO NOT THE BALENCI'S" big30 says, dapping jaiden up for the gift.

" tickets? ticketsssss????? not bali !!" nini says jumping up, kissing lontrell

and more and more gifts and screams were exchanged, even amongst the kids.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

the last gifts were ready, and everybody but the 2 knew about eachothers gifts.

"ight ight, zay you ready for my gift?" aysja says standing up, picking up a small box off the kitchen island.