Sparks Fly - 8

Im extremely excited about Valentines day this year. This is the first year im not going to be single and my baby asked me to be his Valentine <3 and then my birthday is in a week! :D

Well heres my update! (:

oh and heres a link to a tumblr i made for my story. it has the characters and what i imagine they look like on it.

http://hitmewiththosegreeneyes.tumblr.com/

“and we  know its never simple, never easy

Never a clean break

no one here to save me.

You’re the only thing I know like the back of my hand

And I cant breathe without you

but I have to.”

[8]

Going to school the next day was hell. I didn’t feel like talking to anyone, and I avoided Kathy. I decided to just hang out with Sonny and another girl named Alexis. Alexis wasn’t as bimboish as Sonnys other friends, so I actually liked her. She had a short light brown bob that she always had in waves and she dressed very princess like.

I walked to the lunch table with Alexis and Sonny, my plain blue  vans dragging on the floor as I walked. I had chosen that day to dress sorta kinda lazy. I wore a pair of blue skinny jeans and a light grey hoodie over a white tank top. My blonde waves were tied up in a messy bun. We sat down and I opened my bag of sun chips, looking towards Yale’s table to see him and Kathy together. What was up with them? First of all she was suppose to be my best friend, the oone who was always there for me through thick or thin. Best friends don’t betray you like that. Then Yale, he had told me he liked me just a few nights ago, and even kissed me and now here he was smooching with my best friend.

“You know, Kathy’s a whore.” Sonny started. I hadn’t told her what had happened, since I wasn’t the kind of girl who just went and spread my business to everyone.

“Why do you say so?”

“because you obvi liked Yale. She probably knew. You just don’t do stuff like that.” Sonny said in her bubbly voice. “Like I mean, I may be a slut sometimes, but like, if my friend likes a guy I back off. That’s probably why shes not sitting here, right?”

From the moment she said that I began to look at sonny in a new light. Even if she was some huge bimbo, she wasn’t a backstabber, and she was an amazing friend. I took the time to look over her. She wore her hair golden blonde in a high pony tail with a white bow, and a red t-shirt from some social event she had gone to, white shorts and flip flops. I was glad to call her my  friend.

“You know, Morrison, youre an amazing person, youre super sweet, nice, friendly, and caring. You don’t need to be treated like that at all.” Alexis said to me, looking up at me from her soup. I liked Alexis too. She wore a black mini skirt and a satin sky blue off the shoulder shirt. She had on black snake skin sandels, and a white Vera Bradley bag.

I was happy with my new friends. Kathy had been my friend for years, but she hurt me. And i didnt need someone that i couldnt trust in my life. It just made things complicated.

When Kathy walked up to our table, her poker face on, i was ready to just rip all of her red hair out of her head, the fact that she even bothered to approach me pissed me off.

"What is she doing here." Alexis rolled her eyes and muttered. Kathy didnt hear her sadley.

She looked at me, a sad look on her face. "Uh, Morrison can i talk to you?"

"Uh, you are obvi not welcomed to talk to Morry. so shoo." Sonny hissed at her. Kathy scowled and glared back at sonny.

"I wasnt talking to you." She snapped.

"Well i was talking to you. youre excused. bye." Sonny flipped her hair.

"Mind your own business Sonny. do what you do best and go spread your legs." I was surprised at how Kathy talked. i had never heard her so vicsious.

"Kathy, youre a backstabbing bitch. Go sit down." A new, sultry voice intruded. We all looked up to see the ever so intimidating Alessandra. Did everyone know? Kathy didnt dare talk back to Alessandra, she scowled and turned to walk back to her table. Alessandra continued. "God, does she have no shame? God, Morrison i hate it when bitches mess with you."

"Well um.. thanks Ally." She smiled at me, leaning over to hug me. "Dont worry he'll be done with her by tomorrow." with that she got up and walked away.

"So i guess everyone knows." Alexis began. i sighed and layed my head on the table.

This was going to be a long week.