Sparks Fly

"Get me with those green eyes, baby

As the lights go down

Something that'll haunt me when you're not around"

[1]

Green. Beautiful Green eyes. He had kind that dazzled and enticed you, and made girls fall in love with one glance. The kind that held deep emotion, although the face showed nothing of the sort. The same green eyes that were staring at me at the moment. I looked up, brown meeting green. He was close enough to touch, close enough to hear what I was thinking of. The eyes studied my face, a stupid smirk appearing on the face of their owner as I raised my eyebrow in question.

“Can I help you?” I asked rudely to the boy who was turned in his chair to look at me.

“You’re cute, ya know?” He said, with that smirk.

I scowled and furrowed my eyebrows, before rolling my eyes, and turning my head to hide the blush creeping up onto my face. Whatever. I could still feel his gaze on me as I went about with my homework, in an attempt to ignore him. I wouldn’t let him get to me.

Yale Collins. Your everyday ladies man. Could get any girl he wanted, due to the mere fact that he was gorgeous. The kind of guy I especially stayed away from. No good at all. Even if he wasn’t that way, I was still the way I was. Untouchable. I kept to myself. I didn’t do the whole relationship scene. They were too much work, and I wouldn’t be able to trust my significant other, or myself. And they could wait for college. Right now I was just being me and living without the drama of a relationship. Besides, all this boy wants is a hook up.

“Mind your own, Collins.” I said in a dull monotone, letting him know I wasn’t effected by his gaze. He chuckled a little before shaking his head and turning to face forward in his desk.

“Only you, Morrison.” He winked. I gave him a blank stare, before slouching in my chair and sighing.

“Miss. Morrison, number 8.” Coach Grayson said, glaring at me.

“What?” I asked dumbly, I knew what he was talking about, but I had to put on a show for him, since he thought I was so stupid.

“Answer question number eight.”

“Oh yeah, of course. Lets see…” I studied the board, squinting my eyes for effect. “Covalent.”

“… Correct.” He went on with class, not bothering me anymore thankfully. But that didn’t mean someone else would stop bothering me.

“Arent you the smart one, Mittens”

“MITTENS? Really?” I glared at Yale. He smirked, and nodded. Thankfully, before I murdered him the bell rang. “You got lucky, Collins.”

“Ill miss you too Mittens.” He stood up and waltzed out the door as I grabbed my bag and hurried out before Coach Grayson decided to say something to me, yelling something along the lines of peace out sucker. I rushed down the hallway, careful to dodge the princess of knives, aka Alessandra, hoping to go unnoticed.

“Oh, Morrison! My dear best friend.” She smiled evily. Alessandra wasn’t what you’d call my enemy. No she was much worse. We had a love hate friendship. As in, I hated her, but for some reason she had it stuck in her head that I loved her. Oh well, at least she didn’t torment me like those other poor girls.

“Oh hay there Ally. Wassup guurl?” I gave the biggest, fakest smile I could.

“I need a favor, Morrypoo.” She wrapped a arm around my shoulder, resting her claws against my neck.

I could smell her No. 9 Chanel invade my airways. “And that would be…?”

“Come to my party Saturday night. And be a good little girl.” Shes up to something.

“That’s it? Why would I come to your party?”

“just do it. Kay?” she didn’t even bother for my answer before trotting off in her 4 inch red heels with her followers following behind. Cause you know, that’s what followers do.

“Aye aye, captain bitch a lot.” I twirled in my high tops and headed to my locker. I opened it up, pulling out my legendary leather jacket. I rocked high tops, high heels, thigh high combat boots, leather jackets, skirts, dresses and tights. I loved pink and girly things and I was not stranger to designer. It was just my thing. I looked like your everyday pretty little blonde girl, just more out there. I was ‘tatted and pierced’ as my mom like to call it. I had a bow tattooed on each of my middle fingers, and a bow above each of my knees. I loved bows. On the back of my neck was Change in cursive and I had No Fear tattooed on the front of my left shoulder. Just small simple tattoos. The only piercings I really had was a Monroe, my bellybutton, and 00g on my ears. Not much.

“MORRISON!”

“KATHY!” I smiled brightly at my best friend as she appeared out of nowhere. I linked arms with her as we walked out the school towards the parking lot to Kathy’s jeep Cherokee.  “Where to captain?”

“Well, I was thinking since we have nothing better to do… WE SHOULD EAT.” I LOL’d at the ginger before rolling my eyes and nodding. Kathy was a pretty red head who always seemed to bounce off the walls, and make me ten times more hyper than I already was. She was pale, and freckly and wore jeans and cardigans 24/7 and always had perfectly curled hair. My best friend <3

“Lez go!”