The one with the Yule Ball

Start from the beginning

I see Cedric looking at me worried and I shrug my shoulders trying not to seem disappointed.

"Everything alright?" a familiar voice asks.

I turn around and see Remus Lupin standing with Tonks. I let out a gasp and jump into their arms.

"Happy Christmas" Tonks tells me

"Not really, but better now that your here" I say pulling away

"Where's Fred?" Lupin asks

"I don't know, I told Charlie and Bill to get Fred, George and Lee back here before seven-thirty and It's almost time for the opening dance and their not here and Ron's not going to dance with me. I don't know what to do" I say starting to hyperventilate

Tonks grabs my shoulder and looks at me seriously.

"Where's Ron?" She asks

I point towards the great hall entrance, Where Ron is standing with Seamus Finnigan and Dean Thomas.

"RONALD WEASLEY" SHe shouts marching over to him

I look at Lupin and point to his hand

"Let me see whatever your hiding" I say holding my hand out.

Lupin looks at me and pulls out a small black picture with a silhouette of a baby. I look at it closer and Realise what it is.

"Really?" I ask tearing up

He nods and smiles

"Tonks and I wanted to talk to you but she seems a bit preoccupied at the moment, and you have to go" He says pointing to McGonagall.

I hand him the picture and walk over to Tonks and Ron. Ron';s face is super red and Tonks has Molly's facial expression, and I realize that she scared him pretty badly.

"Auntie Tonks, We have to go" I tell her grabbing Ron's arm and walking towards the others.

McGonagall gives us instructions on what to do and we do exactly as she says. I hold Ron's arm as we walk into the great hall and take our places next to Cedric and Cho.

"Place your hand on my hip" I tell him

"Place it where?" He asks

I roll my eyes and put his hand on my hip before the music starts. We Dance around just as we were taught and Eventually more people join in before the song ends. When the song ends Ron bow's and He walks off towards Harry and his date. I walk over to where Tonks and Lupin are, squeezing myself into lupins arms trying nt to cry. Tonks pulls out an envelope before handing it to me.

"In the astronomy tower go now, we'll wait her for you" she says

I give her a kiss on the cheek and walk out opening the letter. I walk towards the tower while reading the letter.

"Dear Elissabeth,

I truly am sorry for not telling you the truth sooner. I wanted to wait until I thought you were ready but you found out sooner than I hoped. I heard about the tournament and what you did, I'm proud of you I want you to know that. I can't imagine how hard things must be for you right now. With the tournament and your classes, not to mention quidditch, you have your hands full. I want to see you soon, Maybe that way we can " I crash into someone.

"Issy, I'm so sorry we're late. Did we miss anything?" Fred asks

I look up at him and restrain myself from hitting him.

"Yes Fred, you missed the opening dance that you all promised you'd be back in time for" I say

His face falls and I can see he realises how hurt I am.