Chapter |42| Snowball

Start from the beginning

Caitlin with all her adorableness, launched herself at her big brother and I giggled when she planted a sloppy kiss onto his cheek.

"Aaron I've been working on fractions all day, I need to have some fun." I stifled my laugh, and put on my most serious face as I nodded in agreement.

"She's right, fractions are hard." His eyes met mine and I smiled as he mouthed you're in trouble, and gave me a cheeky wink.

My pussy clenched as my mind ran through all the different ways my sexy lover could punish me tonight.

"Caitlin, go find your gloves and then you can go out." She nodded eagerly before rushing out the room.

I watched her leave, just as a hand snaked around my waist and tugged my forward. A breathy moan left me, as Aaron's lips skimmed down my neck, his fingers slowly peeling back my shirt collar, revealing my purple bra.

"You didn't say hi, you didn't give me a hug, you didn't kiss me." I cocked my head, licking my lips slightly.

"Getting a little clingy Mr Black, aren't we?"

Smirking, his hands traveled to my two firm cheeks and squeezed them hard. I let out a groan, knowing that every move was a ploy to get me super turn on, only so he could pull away at the last moment.

Well, two could play at that game.

"I just missed you." My eyes rolled to the back of my head when he sucked on my sweet spot, lapping his tongue hard on my neck to form his mark.

What a primal man he was, but his words did make me swoon.

"Really, what did you miss about me? My lips, my tongue, my pussy." He hissed when I rubbed myself against his bulging erection. "Remember what we did this morning? Remember how I made you squirm under my grip? I could do that again tonight."

This time, his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"Fuck Princess, what you did this morning...holy shit it was all I could think about." He was hooked.

The sound of footsteps thudding down the stairs, was enough for me to pull away. "Kiara, can we go now? I found them." She dangled the grey mittens in-front of me, and I nodded, clicking open the door.

"Come on big boy, you can cool off in the snow." I yanked him out into the cold, a misty breeze brushing past me.

Shivering, I zipped up my coat and stuffed my hands in my pockets as we trudged further out into the thick snow. "Wait," Aaron called out.

I turned around and then stumbled back, as his hands gripped my face, pressing a brutal but passionate kiss onto my lips. Moaning, I wrapped my arms around his neck, clinging onto my dark knight as he lifted me off the ground slowly.

Thud.

A ball of snow, plummeted straight at us, smacking us straight in the face. I quickly broke apart, my lips so cold it was almost painful and my eyes near blinded.

Aaron was the same but as soon as the shock wore off, we dove to the ground and started to launch snowballs at our cute little attacker. She giggled and ran behind Aaron's precious car.