"why yall lookin at me like that?" he says, his smile dropping.

"nigga, what u bring?" kavon speaks up, causing the boys to all laugh besides j and justus. 

"foo what you me- oh shit." he quickly says, putting his heineken bottle down, running back outside to his car.

"that niggas goofy foe" durk says , shaking his head.

everybody laughs before they look at justus, who still has a straight face.

"whats wrong wit you?" amani says, screwing her face up.

"nobody gon talk about how this chico just busted into my crib like that?" he says, referring to j.

they all snicker before shaking their head once more, "boy shut that shit up." aysja laughs, taking another sip of wine.

"yall finna piss me off, tryn be thankful and shit, finna break a nigga door down." he mutters walking to get a cup of henny.

soon, j barges in once again , this time, holding a full pack of heineken , a pan full of empanadas and a bottle of patron in between his arm and side.

"i forgot my shit in my car, dont say nun" he says, setting his items down on the dining table in the dining room.

"ight bra, thats everybody?" justus says , walking between the living room and kitchen.

"30 and lontrell get yal' bigass up in dis house" justus booms so they can hear him.

they finish up their last shot of dice before walking into the house, stank facing eachother.

"this ugly ass nigga gettin mad cause all he doin is crappin' out, took that nigga money , betta be thankful if you get enough gas to take yo ass home, nigga" lontrell jokes, bucking at 30.

30 continues to stank face him before walking away.

"ight folks, follow a nigga to the dining room, wash yall hands though, dirty fucks."

they look fake offended before each goes off to wash their hands.

they round back up, "kids!" india yells out, causing the 4 children to run behind the group.

 justus walks the group over to the large dining room table, accented with marble floors, white walls, and glass furniture.

the group walks in behind him, taking a seat, couples next to eachother, melanese and joshua next to eachother, and 30 next to justus.

the kids find themself at a kiddie table , that jayda forced dominique to carry in, cause they ' dont need to be in grown folk conversations. '

"i hope yall got what yall thankful for planned out, cause i'on wanna hear stutterin' or stumbling." justus says, fixing the collar on his black button up.

he looks around the table, waiting for someone to start.

"ill go ill go." india says standing up.

"okay soo. this year, im very thankful for my kids and durk. been my rock for all these years and even though i dont look like a momma. ya girl is a mothaaaaaaaa. no drama!" she snickers to herself before continuing, "no forreal, im also thankful for yall, for accepting me, jayda, and the boys into yall group. we neva really had no specific group and i've never really had much homegirls , so to have people who i can call whenever on some "you tryna go" type shit is so nice. especially in houston." 

the group smiles before the girls say out a loud ' i love you ' while pouting.

"aye let me go" joshua says, standing up.

everybody groans before laughing again.

"yall gon chill off me fucker, taking me as a joke and shit" he says, muttering the last part, dead facing everyone.

"ight though, im greatfu- thankful got damn, im thankful for my gang. my-"

"niggas" kavon fills in for him.

"is ready to go whenever, we did shit we would never speak on and thats why i hold it down for them so crazy. im thankful for the females to and what not, yall go crazy about the shit yall love and are some down ass girlfriends to my-"

"niggas" zay fills in for him.

"and you keep the peace for them no cap, besides melanese gay ass-"

"bitc-"

"stop bastard, im not done. then then then, im thankful for justus. for being the big figure of the gang. yea, i be scared of you alot but shit, you big foo! and you gotta full beard ya feel me? can't let yo guard down round a big nigga wit a full beard." j says shrugging.

"i appreciate my new boas too. durk , baby, foe, 30 , and lontrell yall gang forreal. dont know how we woulda been w all these females and so little of us. i love yall, yall welcome for being the highlight of the group everyday.... bitch" he says , sitting down. 

everybody laughs and continues to say what their thankful for before its the last persons turn.

"ight , me now?" zay says standing up.

xavier fixes his chain on his polo before looking at everybody,

"ight fasho, im thankful for yall of course, my niggas be behind me with every decision i make, and its like i got 7 brains behind me , cause if im not thinking straight, my niggas is thinking for me so i could neva do no wrong." he says dapping up durk, who was seated next to him.

"and, im most thankful for aysja. i was slight piece irritated with ha ass when we first met cause she was all ' im kavons twin ' like a nigga asked or sum-" he starts, causing the group to laugh and aysja to hit his arm.

"ight but, nah im grateful for her forreal, i'outta protect her before a nigga even protect myself forreal. every time i do some shit i think about how it could affect her. a nigga ain't been like this even with any other female in the past, aysja got my ass on lock forreal. 4lifers." he says, looking down at aysja , whos hiding how much she is geeking.

he sits back down, kissing ha cheek before 30 claps.

"ight lets eat bra, a nigga hungry denabih" he says, eyeing the table.

they laugh once more before beginning to share their food.

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺𝚂𝙶𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻

- HOUSTON, texas.

...

hope yall liked this chpt yall, i have sum big coming in abt 3 chapters. christmas nextttttttt.

like+comment+share