Alex's POV
Jack and I go outside to see what all the guys are doing cause thats what they do here, sit outside, play guitar, smoke, and talk about how much work sucks. My uncle, Ethans dad, says "this chick is always in my fucking grill at work like no, I don't want your ass." We chuckle and Jack and I sit on the ground and my grandfather says "get all the women you can while you still got it" and Ethan's dad says "I'm married, dad!" We laugh and my grandfather says "offer a threesome, they're worth your time" and were all laughing our asses off. My dad says "they aren't all they're cracked up to be" and I say "ok, too much information, dad" and they all laugh. Ethans dad, Tim, says "hey, kid, how's it going?" I say "good, you?" He says "I'm alright, tired" playing Iron Man by Black Sabbath on acoustic and I say "stop playing that on acoustic, it sounds strange" and we laugh. He then plays Smoke On The Water and we all chuckle and he says "better?" I say "no, that's worse" and Tim plays Built This Pool by Blink 182 and I sing the ten seconds of the song making everyone laugh. Jack says "that might be the best Blink song ever" and I say "I don't know, Happy Holidays might be better." Jack says "nope, I changed my mind, it's Family Reunion" and I say "ok, I agree on that one" and he shakes my hand saying "deal" and we laugh. I say "can I play something?" Tim says "fine" handing me the guitar and we chuckle and I just mess around with the guitar as we all talk. Tim says "now that we've talked for a minute, who's pretty boy?" I say "this is Jack, he doesn't leave me alone, I've tried to leave him but he just won't leave" and we chuckle and I say "I'm kidding" and Jack says "he's holding me hostage." We chuckle and I say "no I'm not" rolling my eyes and dad says "Lex, you're a weirdo" and I say "mmm, I know" leaning against Jack. I hand the guitar to my grandfather and he says "what are you giving me this for?" I say "play something" and he says "since you asked so nicely" sarcastically and we chuckle and Jacks phone rings. I say "look who's popular today?" He says "it's Oli, nothing too exciting" and he answers saying "hello?" I rest my head on his shoulder and Jack says "well, did you get laid? I didn't hear anything last night" and we all chuckle and I hear Oli say "you think I'd do it with my boyfriend like four times in a row in the dorm and not get caught? You're funny" and I say "saucy" and we laugh and Jack says "so it went well?" Oli says "yes, dumbass" and I laugh and Jack says "I needed verification! I wasn't sure" and we laugh and Oli says "it was good, Jack, ok, my boys waking up, I gotta go." Jack says "k, are we all hanging out tonight?" Oli says "we normally do, ok, bye" and Jack says "k, bye" and they hang up. Jack leans against me saying "well, it went well" and we chuckle and my mom comes out saying "Bryan is here, Lex" and I say "why are you telling me that?" She says "just to warn you" and I mumble "has the nerve to show up at a family thing" and Jack says "what happened?" I say "he's just not accepting of anything that's 'normal' and he's just mean to me and doesn't leave me alone." Grandpa says "dumbass, I'll fucking shoot him" and I say "we can't have attempted murder on our hands" and he says "fine. You're boring" and I say "I know" and Tim says "sorry my son is like this to you, Alex" and I say "it's ok, I gotta deal with him at some point anyways. I want to insult someone anyways" and Jack says "and I want to watch" and we get up to go inside. I mumble "I'm just telling you this now, no one will have hurt feelings if you hurt this guy" and Jack nods mumbling "I'm ready, I don't care what they think, I care about what you think and if you're safe." I blush, opening the door, and it's very tense that means he's in here, fuck this guy. Jack mumbles "he looks boring and looks like he has no life" standing behind me. I mumble "that's exactly what he is" and we chuckle and that's when Bryan sees us. He says "awww, tr*nny got a boyfriend, huh?" I say "no, not yet, I'm closer to getting one than you though" keeping my hand on Jack in some way so he doesn't murder Bryan yet. He says "I'm not fucking gay, stop trying to turn me, fucking freak" and slaps me across the face, that's when I let Jack go. Now, my family haven't seen him get angry but neither have I but Jack is a quiet guy around new people, so this is a shock for everyone. Jack grabs his collar saying "you lay a hand on him again I'll fucking rip your throat out and I won't fucking regret any of it. Maybe I'll sell tickets to people that want to see your sorry ass die, fucking get a life" and Bryan says "you must be a talk the talk guy only, guess I'm not getting hit today." Jack says "you might've just jinxed yourself, fucking dumbass" punching his jaw a couple times. I bite my lip, smiling, and Brian says "fucking be that way" and leaves and Jack says "sounds like May when she gets mad except I can actually hit that one, funny" and I chuckle quietly. We all chuckle and Jack hugs me from behind and he mumbles "are you ok?" I say "yeah, you?" He mumbles "yeah" against my neck and I smile, chuckling.