Alex's POV
Zack walks next to me as we walk and he says "you alright?" I mumble "kinda" and he says "what's wrong, babe?" He wraps his arm around my waist and I lean into him mumbling "got my period an hour ago." He rubs my hip saying "I'm sorry, you have everything you need?" I blush mumbling "Jack bought me tampons, the right ones too" and he says "now that's a keeper" and I say "you sound so gay." Oli says "gay isn't an insult, love, it's a compliment if you're willing to take it that way." I say "I'm just saying he sounded gay" and we laugh and I say "oh my god, you sound so gay" in the cliche gay best friend voice. We laugh and I say "I hated that so much" and Zack says "me too, it was weird" and I say "ok, good, we agree." Zack says "you're gay" and I say "fuck off, I'm pan, only guys are drawn to me, it's a whole thing" and we chuckle. Zack says "I know, somehow these guys wanna be friends with your crazy ass" and I say "yeah, I don't know, I think they have to like me, your boy said I'm his favorite person so" shrugging. Zack says "now that's just mean" and I say "you're my favorite person, so suck a dick!" Everyone laughs and Oli says "maybe I will" and we chuckle and I say "knock yourself out" laughing. May says "I need a color to paint my nails" and I say "navy blue" and she says "that was quick." I say "yeah, seems like your color" and she says "everyone says that" and I say "it's your color, at least its not a bad color." She says "you're right" and I say "at least your color isn't neon yellow" and we laugh. She says "I'd love to be friends with someone that can rock neon yellow" and I say "mmm, me too. They're probably crazy" and Zack says "you're crazy." I say "no way" and we chuckle and I say "I'm throwing Jack in the pool." He says "no you aren't" and I say "maybe I will" walking into him on purpose. Zack says "I'll throw you in the pool, Lex" and I say "if you do I kill you" and he says "I'm kidding" and I chuckle saying "hoped so." Jack says "maybe we'll throw May in the pool" and May says "fuck you, no" and we laugh. Jack says "you can't stop me I'm bigger than you" and May says "I took self defense classes, I'll fucking kill you" and we chuckle. We get to this giant pool and I say "Jacky boy is getting pushed" and he says "no" and we all laugh. I say "fine, you're no fun" crossing my arms and Jack says "tell Rian that, he'd agree and Oli says "he's uncultured" and Andy says "at least he knows what Batman is." Jack says "he hasn't seen any of the movies, sorry to crush your soul, Andy." I say "you've never seen the Batman movies?! Sinner" and Zack says "shut up, Lex" and I say "he's never seen the Batman movies though!" Zack says "yeah, we're gonna have to fix that" and Andy says "I might just cry for you, Rian, how have you never seen Batman?! We're friends and you've never seen one Batman movie?!" Lonny says "don't get triggered over Batman, Andy" rolling his eyes and I say "I think he's already triggered, I think Rians the new pool sacrifice." Andy says "yup, I think so" and Jack says "yes, I'm off the hook!" I say "no you aren't" and May says "no, nice try, buddy" us chuckling. Everyone's just stripping and jumping in and dragging each other in. I sit on the edge of the pool and Jack sits next to me and I say "hi" and he says "hi." I say "you should get in" and he says "you're trying to get my shirt off" and I say "maybe." We laugh and I say "is the water cold?" He says "you tell me" splashing my face and I say "it is cold" and a few people laugh. I say "you should try it" and I splash him back and he says "hey!" I chuckle saying "at least I didn't push you" and he says "I'd push you back" and I say "no you wouldn't." Rian says "don't get too cocky, pretty boy" and I say "I'm not" smiling. I turn to Jack saying "come here" and he says "I'm right here" leaning in a bit and I say "yeah?" I kiss his bottom lip saying "I like you but you might want to hold your breath" pushing him into the pool. Everyone laughs and Jack says "thanks" splashing me and I say "no!" Jack says "it's cold" and he gets out, sitting next to me, getting me all wet and not in a good way. Jack says "I'm gonna throw you in" and I say "no you won't" and he says "no, I won't." I say "told you" to Rian and he says "shut up" and I chuckle saying "you're doing great, sweetie." We all laugh and everyone slowly starts getting out and shivering when the wind blows. I chuckle quietly and I get a phone call and I say "hello?" My doctor says "hey, I just got off the phone with your mom and we decided that you should take those point three of T that I told you to take yesterday." I say "I only have enough syringes for the month until I go home." He says "just take it, it's not a big dose, you'll feel fine tomorrow. You'll get syringes sooner than you think" and I say "I trust you, will it make 'it' go away?" He says "are you with friends?" I say "yes, I have friends now! Look at me, not a fucking loner" making the guys chuckle. I say "but will it make 'it' go away?" He says "Alex, what's it?" I say "don't make me say it" and he says "you have to tell me, I'm not getting it, sorry." I say "oh my god, is the point three measurement whatever the fuck of T make my period go away?!" He says "I don't know, Alex! If it does go away, can you keep me updated?" I say "I always do, you're an oblivious piece of shit sometimes" and he says "I know, my husband says I should work on that" and I say "tops, always fucking oblivious" and I get a few 'heys!' I say "it's true, shut up" and my doctor says "it is, I'll take that one, I'll see you, Alex, I'm sorry about that, buddy" and I say "it's ok, they were going to find out anyways, why not out myself while you were being a dumbass" biting my lip and smiling. He says "shut up, keep me updated, give me a call if you need anything" and I say "I will!" He says "ok, bye, I got my husband thinking I'm cheating on him" and I say "he does not, he loves you, you're just a weirdo." We chuckle and we hang up.