Alex's POV
I go into our room and I stand in front of him, him saying "hi" and I say "hi" and he kisses me and we lay next to each other on my bed. We turn to each other and I kiss him, moving closer to him, and he runs his fingers through his hair and he runs his tongue over my lips. I bite his lip and he moves his hands down my hips and I trail my hand down his stomach.
Smut starts (is there a lot of smut in this story? Yes, do I care? Not really)
I brush my hand down the front of his jeans and he does the same to me and I mumble "fuck" and I unbutton his jeans. He does the same to me and I palm him, him running his fingers over me, slowly teasing me. I mumble "fuck, Jack" just moving my hand till he gets hard and starts grinding against my hand slowly, me doing the same to him. I bury my face in his chest, moaning quietly, and he pushes his hand into my boxers after unbuttoning my jeans, shivering at his cold fingers on me. Good thing that T made my period go away, right? God, his cold fingers feel really good, it's nice. I unbutton his jeans and I dip my hand into his boxers, slowly jerking him off, him shivering, pushing my shirt up. I take my shirt off then I sit up to pull my binder off with minimal struggle surprisingly and he kisses my stomach and pushes his fingers into me all at once. I shiver and he licks my slit softly, mumbling "you're getting me off after this" against my thigh and I say "I know, I will" moaning quietly. He moves his fingers over me as he moves his fingers in and out of me slowly and I bite my lip, running my fingers through his hair. I mumble "you are so good, fuck" pulling his hair and he kisses softly as moves his fingers. I say "fuck I'm gonna cum" and he says "you're so sensitive, baby" and I moan saying "we did it this morning and you're really good with your fingers" shivering as he moves his fingers and bites hickeys into my thighs. I say "fuck, Jack, I'm cumming" moaning as I come undone and he moves his fingers faster then eventually slowing down as I come down. I mumble "f-fuck" and I catch my breath then I sit up and he kisses me and I mumble "stand up" and he does. I kiss him and I get on my knees cause I gotta pay him back in some way, right, and why not? He bites his lip, running his fingers through my hair and over my jaw mumbling "you're so cute" running his thumb over my lips. I palm him saying "you're so sexy" then I start pushing his jeans off and I kiss him through his boxers, him biting his lip. He runs his fingers over my jaw and through my hair as I move my hand over him then move to kiss his lower stomach and leave hickeys everywhere I can on his stomach. As I do that, I take his boxers off, then I jerk him off mumbling "god, you're so big" moving my hand over his side. I flick my tongue against his tip and he mumbles "fuck" and I just run my tongue over his length and his tip slowly and he leaves his hand on the back of my head, mumbling "tease." I smile, taking him into my mouth, and he just pushes my head down a bit, him biting his lip. I swirl my tongue around his tip then I pull off, looking up at him, and jerking him off. I mumble "you're so good" and he groans quietly, biting his lip, and I lick his tip, taking his length back into my mouth. He says "you're so good at this" groaning quietly and I move my hands over him and he runs his fingers through my hair. His light abs flex at the pleasure and he says "fuck, I'm gonna cum" and I jerk him off, sucking on his tip, and looking up at him. He lets go into my mouth and I swallow, running my thumb over his tip slowly, bringing him down from his high. I kiss up his stomach then I stand up to kiss him and he mumbles "didn't know you were that good with your mouth" and I mumble "right back at you but what time is it cause there's this thing called school."
Smut ends
He chuckles and he mumbles "we have twenty minutes" looking at his phone quickly and he kisses me and we cuddle in my bed and I say "you know I'm not using you right? I think I like you and I don't want you to think I'm using you cause I really like you and I care about you" and he says "I think I like you too" resting his forehead against mine. I smile and he does too then I kiss him and he says "I'm keeping you" and I say "you're so creepy" and we laugh. He mumbles "I'm never letting go of you" and I mumble "never ever?" He mumbles "never ever" kissing my neck and I bury my face in his neck, blushing, and taking his scent in. I bite my lip saying "how are you?" He says "really good, you?" I say "really good" looking up at him and he kisses me saying "you make me happy" and he says "I always want you to be happy, baby" kissing my cheek. I blush and he rubs my back saying "you make me happy too" burying his face in my neck and I smile, moving my fingers over his side slowly. I smile saying "your face is pretty" and he mumbles "you have a pretty face too" and we chuckle quietly.