Alex's POV
I say "you're beautiful" lazily and he says "you're my handsome boy" as he kisses me. I mumble "god, your mouth is so good" and he mumbles "you taste so good" slowly entering his tongue into my mouth. Rian knocks saying "lets go, guys!" I peck Jacks lips mumbling "fuck, you're so good" and he kisses back mumbling "mmm, your lips are pretty" and I bite his bottom lip then I pull away, opening the door. I walk out, leaning against the wall, and Jack mumbles "hey, I wasn't finished with your mouth" leaning against the wall next to me. I bite my lip mumbling "maybe I'll put it to use on you later" and he checks me out, me smiling, and he mumbles "god, you're so hot." I mumble "I think you're horny" and he says "so are you" and I mumble "yeah, if you had your mouth on you once and you're injecting hormones into you once every two weeks, you'd always be horny too." I mumble "come here" and he mumbles "I'm already right here" stepping closer to me and I hear a couple people say "it's gonna happen." I bite my lip mumbling "not for the first time" and he mumbles "and not the last?" He intertwines his pinky with mine and I say "no" and he mumbles "no" and Oli says "just fuck already." I mumble "mmm, maybe" and Jack says "mmm, walls are thin" and everyone chuckles and I mumble "you said you weren't finished with my mouth earlier." He mumbles "yeah, I wasn't" and I say "just had to remind you, I'll see you later, Jack" squeezing his hip and walking away. I smirk, biting my lip, and I can feel him glaring at my back so I sway my hips hast a bit more as I walk. I go downstairs and I run into Rian and he says "morning" and I say "morning, Rian" kissing his cheek and he says "what are you doing?" I say "being annoying, you?" He says "I'm walking around, do you want me to show you around" and I say "sure" smiling. He says "the girls around here will love you, they're nice though, you have a cute face, they'll be all over you." I say "oh, stop" and we chuckle and someone jumps on my back saying "hi!" I chuckle saying "hi" and May gets off my back saying "welcome to hell, everyones nice here except well, Oli but he's angry and British, he has a pass." We chuckle and I say "I have many of those in my family" and we laugh quietly and talk as Rian tells me where everything is, May adding her own one liners. We walk into the main part of the school and everyones just hanging out against their lockers and starring. Rian mumbles "they think your cute, they don't give new people the time of day normally" and I nod as a guy comes up to me. Everyone sighs when he does, what did he do? Show that I'm off limits? The guy hands me a sticky note with his number on it and they guy says "who's this cutie?" Rian says "this is Alex, someone has their eye on him" and the guy says "dammit, everyone else always gets the good ones. If you need someone new, call me" and he walks away as Jack walks through the hallway. I bite my lip and a couple guys walk on each side of Jack, making me chuckle quietly. Rian says "they're always on him, you get used to it" and I nod and May says "give me that guys number, I'm bored" and I laugh, handing her the sticky note. I bite my lip and May mumbles "stop staring at my brother it's weird" and I mumble "shhh, let me stare" poking her arm. I mumble "ok, I'm done now" and Rian says "lets go to class" and I say "I need to pass, so lets do it" and we chuckle.
During break
People literally part in the hallway when Oli comes in, some look scared which is a bit funny. Rian mumbles "he makes himself look scary when he's here, don't take it to heart, he won't hurt you, don't worry about it." I smile mumbling "I'm not, Zack was like that all the time, same with Will" and we chuckle quietly. A guy comes up to me saying "hey, baby, can I take you out tonight" and I say "I'm not interested though, I'm flatter though" shyly. I think I hurt his ego cause he grabs my collar and shoves me against the locker and in seconds this guy is pulled off of me. Now that's what Oli does at school, huh, nice, he has this guy on the ground in seconds. Oli says "stand up" and this guy actually does it and Oli lands a punch on his face, giving him a bloody nose, and a couple bruises showing immediately. Who knew a kind of skinny guy could ruin a guy twice his size. Once he's on the ground again Oli kicks him in the ribs saying "you touch anyone like that again and I see it, you better have a will written" and he just walks down the hallway like he was before. Rian mumbles "told you" and I nod saying "at least he uses his anger for something ok I guess" and we chuckle and we go outside for break cause fuck the lunch room. Rian and I hang out and a bunch of people are just hanging out out here and I feel a sticky note in my pocket and it has a phone number on it. I bite my lip, I knew I felt someone touch my ass earlier, and if they didn't say anything it was probably Jack. Fucking smooth. I text the number saying:
Me: smooth
Jack: come here
Me: where are you?
Jack: our room
Me: k, give me a second, angel
I say "I'll be back after break" getting up and Rian says "what are you doing?" I say "going to meet up with someone" and he says "oooo, ok, does Zack know?" I say "he doesn't spill unless I tell him he can, buddy, good luck getting it out of him" chuckling and I go to the dorm.