Charpter 12- this isnt happening

Start from the beginning

I love you Ashton Colton

************

School went by without any interruptions from Chris.

I hate him. He ruined my life. My heart and hurt me.

It was now lunch and Mia, Beth and Daisy and I sat in our normal spot while I didn't know where Ashton was.

"How did you find out he was cheating on you?" Beth asked as we ate our lunch

"I walked in on them" I replied hating the memory that flashed through my mind.

"Really?!" Beth gasped.

I nodded

"How long were you together?"Daisy asked

"3 years but it happened 2 years ago but it still hurts" I replied with a sad smile

"Of course it does girl" Mia replied.

Suddenly I felt a presence next to me. I was hoping it was Ashton but my smile fell of my face when I saw it was Chris.

"Hi beautiful"

"What the fuck do you want?" I growled

I saw that we were all glaring at him but he didn't notice my friends, he started at me and smiled.

I used love that smile, know I want to slap it.

"Now, now beautiful, is that anyway of treating an old friend" Chris smiled

I couldn't help it. I laughed. I full on laughed at Chris.

"Old friend?! How bout ex who cheated on me and is now my enemy"

Chris shrugged "if that's the way you want to see it"

"Yes it is" I grumbled

Suddenly I felt another person sit next to me and I knew that smell of oranges.

Ashton

He sat down and wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to his side. I suddenly felt his fingers lift my chin and I looked at him with a confused expression but he just leant down and his mouth covered mine with passionate kiss.

I was completely shocked but before I could respond, he pulled away and smiled and my shocked look.

"Hey Kitten"

"Hi" I whispered.

What. The. Hell. Just. Happened.

I looked up at Ashton and saw he was glaring at Chris. I looked at Chris and saw he was glaring at Ashton.

Chris growled and grabbed his bag and went out of the cafeteria with girls following him.

"If he ever bothers you" Ashton said braking me out of my thoughts. "i want you to call me. I don't care if it's the middle of the night or in the early morning just call me"

Ashton write down his number on a piece of paper and placed it in my hands and I held onto it for my dear life.

I nodded and he smiled and walked out of cafeteria like Chris.

I looked at my friends and they were all gapping

"What the he was that!" Mia asked

I have no fucking clue

*********

School ended and Ashton said he was taking me home.

I heard his motorbike pull up.

"Hey kitten"

I smiled and he handed me my helmet but now it looked different. I saw that it used to be fully black helmet but now was black with pink strips through it and on each side it said "kitten"

That just makes me love him more.

"Thank you Ashton I love it"

Ashton smirked

"Consider it one of your early birthday presents" he replied

I smiled widely

I kissed him on the check and thanked him again.

I hopped onto the motorbike with my new helmet with a smile on my face.

We got home in a short time. He helped me off and when I was about to leave I felt him tug o my arm and I was spun around and into his chest and my gasped was covered with his mouth.

Even though I was shocked, I kissed him back like reflexes. He held me to him by my waist and also tangled his hand in my hair.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair.

This kiss isn't like the one on the park. That one was raw and hungry. This is slow and passionate and I loved it.

He was careful with me. Like I was breakable and made of glass

I pulled him closer to me deepening the kiss and Ashton groaned and licked my lips for entrance which I allowed and moaned when our tongues met.

All too soon, Ashton pulled away and smiled down at me.

"Bye kitten"

He kissed me one last time and then drove off.

I hurried back to the front door but smiled as I sat down on the couch with a sigh.

Sugar honey ice tea