Chapter 8 - Lesbionest Much ?

Start from the beginning

"Damn straight you will. In fact I'm coming with you." He grabbed her from her arm and started dragging her to the nearest store.

"Do you want anything Chloe?" She yelled from far away.

"She wants pink lemonade like always. Move your ass."

  I put my beach towel down in the sand and after taking off my clothes, staying with my swimsuit I laid down on my stomach and started reading my magazine. Five minutes later I saw a tall, muscular figure on the sand's shadow and not taking my eyes from my magazine I raised the sunscreen bottle. "Seth do you mind putting me a some sunscreen on me?"

  For a couple of minutes there was just silence and then he took it from my hands and bend down to apply it on my back. While doing so he also massaged me a little which I quite liked.

"Thanks." I said when he handed it back to me.

Suddenly I felt his hot breath on my ear. "No problem cupcake."

 My eyes widened and I did some weird movement to turn around and look back.

That wasn't Seth, that was Ryder!

"You scared me" I said 'as in matter of factly', putting a hand over my chest "Why didn't you tell me it was you?"

  He smirked and rose to his feet making his naked torso show. I knew I shouldn't but couldn't help travel my eyes over his six pack stomach and muscled, tattooed arms. For someone who drank awfully a lot he looked really, really good. He had better body than all the lacrosse players of Oakheart.

  "Why would I?" he said, snapping my attention back to him. "You were laying there on your backside, looking absolutely fine" said his eyes traveling down my body making me feel uncomfortable and hot under his gaze "I wanted to enjoy the view."

"And you did?" I asked before I could help myself. My cheeks immediately flashed.

He grinned. "Very."

His words made my heart skirt and my face turn all kinds of red so I looked down embarrassment; "Whatever."

He chuckled "So, who are you here with?"

"Annabelle and Seth." I quickly added "But you aren't going anywhere near Seth!"

He chuckled "I wasn't planning to. I rather sit down here with you."

"Well that's not going to happen either because people are watching and I'm with my friend here."

He seemed to consider it. "Fine, what do you say about a quick walk down the beach?"

"Why do you want to hang out with me so much?" I asked curious.

He shrugged "I told you I like hanging out with you." He did? Oh right at the party.

"Well I can't. I've come with the guys I don't want to leave them."

He stared at me for what seemed like forever and then nodded. "Okay." He said and sat down next to me.

"What are you doing?" I hissed, looking around. There were people everywhere and wasn't already bad they had –if they had- seen him putting lotion on me?

"Chilling." He said looking ahead the sea and then me, flashing a boyish smile.

"There are people everywhere. And Seth and Annabelle will be back in a wh-"

"You are worrying too much." He cut me off "But if it makes you feel any better no one is watching and I'll leave before they came back."

 I bit my lip and looked around where indeed no one was paying any attention to us. Maybe I was just being paranoid but I was just scared if somehow my parents found out that I was hanging out with 'troublemaker' Ryder West.

  I sighed and returned back again to my magazine. "Fine." I said

He moved closer to me, so our arms were now touching –something that made me feel a rush of heat inside me- and put his head on my shoulder. I stopped breathing for a moment.

"What's ya reading?" He asked, clearly enjoying this 'whole thing'.

"Teen vogue." I murmured. I turned the next page with the 'five most well dressed celebrities of the week.'

Ryder pointed at a black haired actress. "Ew she looks like a diseased elephant."

I laughed. "How do you know a diseased elephant looks like?"

Ryder pointed at her again. "It looks like this."

 In every page and a model Ryder had something to say. By the time we were at the last pages I was crying from laughing. Finally in the last page there was a picture of Kim Kardashian. We looked at each other the same time.

"Sticky bejesus glom picking muckluk." He said seriously making me laugh out loud. "Where do you find all these?"

"I'm afraid from my demented little brain cupcake."

   I rolled my eyes but nonetheless I smiled. My cheeks were already hurting from laughing so much but couldn't care less.

 Ryder looked at me suddenly all serious, joking aside now and took a piece of my hair that had fell to my face and wrapped it around my ear. The gesture made my breath caught in my throat and almost killed me. The look on his face was almost too much for me to bear but thankfully Annabelle and Seth decided to show up then. Finally.

  "You've got to go, they are coming." I said getting all panicked, trying to push him to get up.

He looked behind him and got up. "Alright" said but made no movement to leave and just stood there smiling down at me.

"Whaaat?" I said slowly, feeling uncomfortable under his stare but nonetheless smiling back.

 "There is a bonfire here tonight." He said "You should come."

 "Uh... I don't know."

"Oh come one. It would be fan.  They are not gonna keep it till too late."

"Alone?"

He shrugged. "With your friend."

I bit my lip "I don't know." I said hesitatingly.

He nodded "At least think about it. In two days school starts. It would be a nice way to end the summer."

 That was true. "Alright I'll see."

"Great. See ya tonight then." He started walking off.

"I said 'I'll see.' " I called and he only turned his head around to smirk at me.

 I watched as he left towards the other side of the beach wondering if I should go. For a moment it was like I had forgotten everything between him and my brother.

 When they returned Seth and Annabelle sat down in their blankets. Seth immediately put his earphones on and laid down while Annabelle just offered me the pink lemonade and looked ahead in the sea.

 I looked at her until she realize I was staring at her and when she did she turned to look back at me.

 "What?" she asked a little creep out.

I smiled and said only for her to hear. "What would you say if we went to a bonfire tonight?"

Her eyes widened before she jump on top of me excited, making Seth look at us confused with a 'WTF' look on his face.

I guess we were going to a bonfire tonight.

"Wow lesbionest much?"