• 25 •

Guys, yesterday was Geonu's birthday !!! He even has a twitter account. I'm so glad he's fine ♡

Btw, actually I wanted to update yesterday, but I forgot. So I'm sorry.

This is the last special chapter for this story. So...happy reading ! ♡♡♡

________________________________

[SPECIAL CHAPTER TWO]

♤♤♤♤♤

Suddenly, there was the sound of fireworks lighting up the sky. "Y/N, will you marry me?"

I have nothing to say. I was moved to hear all this.

"I-I ... don't know what to say." Water started coming out of my eyes. Happy cry.

Sunoo chuckled, then gently stroked my hand, "So what is your answer, Y/N?" Asked Sunoo.

I nodded sheepishly, "I-I will." Sunoo smiled, then hugged me.

"Thank you, Y/N. Thank you so much." He said, more in a whisper. I returned the hug, "Of course, Sunoo."

Sunoo let go of his hug, "Y/N look at that." Sunoo pointed to the sky, then there were fireworks that said, 'I LOVE YOU Y/N'.

I chuckled at him, then looked at Sunoo, "It's... wonderful." My eyes are sparkling.

Sunoo then kissed my whole face. Starting from the forehead, nose, cheeks, and finally, my lips.

"It's amused, Sunoo." I giggled. Sunoo then embraced me and put his head on my neck.

"Let's start a new life. Let's live happily ever after."

I love you forever and ever, Sunoo.

2 Days Later...

"So, Kim Sunoo will you accept Y/N as your wife?" Sunoo nodded, "I will." Sunoo then smiled.

"Y/N, will you accept Kim Sunoo as your husband?" I smiled, "I will."

Then the pastor said, "All right. Hopefully, with this Y/N and Kim Sunoo can become a harmonious family. With this, I declare Kim Sunoo and Y/N have received the receipt of being husband and wife. Kim Sunoo, you are allowed to kiss your bride"

Sunoo faced me, then began to kiss my lips softly. And then let go of the kiss.

Sunoo and I smiled. The guests also gave us a warm applause. It really is a beautiful day.

°°°°°°°°

"OMG !!! Congratulations bestie, you finally got married to Sunoo. I'm so happy." That's Emma.

She married Oliver a few months ago, and now she is pregnant. She is only 4 months pregnant.

"Thank you, Emma." Then Emma hugged me. After that, she and Oliver returned to the table to talking with the others.

After that, came my parents, Devan, Sunoo's parents, Hongjoong, and Mr. Tae, he's Sunoo's uncle.

"Congratulations on your wedding. Mom and dad can't wait to have grandchildren." I immediately widened my eyes. And mom laughed.

"Hey lil bro, don't let you disappoint Y/N." Hongjoong said. Sunoo nodded, "I'll make sure that Y/N will always be happy." I smiled at that.

"You can work in my company later, Sunoo." Mr. Tae suggested. Sunoo nodded, "I'll think about that later."

Then, we all joked and laughed together. It's really a very valuable time, right?

I smile happily. Oh, I really love this family.

I promised myself that I would never disappoint Sunoo, and my parents, and would make my children happy in the future.

°°°°°°°°

"Thank you for coming into my life. I promise I will always be by your side. I love you Y/N."
- Kim Sunoo -

"Aren't I so lucky to have you? I won't let anyone else hurt you, my angel."
- Y/N -

The End~
______________________________

!!! IMPORTANT !!!

Hi guys, thank you so much for supporting this story from start until finish. I really appreciate every vote, comment, and all the love you give to this story ♡♡♡

This story was finally resolved (this book is really weird, and... idk, lol :p) Thanks to your support too! So I'm really grateful for that. Lastly, I express my deep gratitude. I love you guys so much, have a nice day !!! ♡♡♡

© JAK3YBABY, 2020