• 19 •

♤♤♤♤♤

Finally, after a long study, school ended. "You remember what you have to do, right, Y/N?" Asked Emma. You looked at Emma confused.

"Huh?" Emma chuckled in disgust. "About what we talked about earlier." Emma gave me an annoyed look.

"The lesson earlier? I told you, that material didn't enter my brain at all. I-" Emma interrupted you. "That's not it, idiot! You have to accept Sunoo!"

You just realized, "Ahh, about that. Take it easy, I'll do it." You tapped Emma on the shoulder. Emma nodded, then you headed to where Sunoo was.

You found Sunoo walking to the parking lot. You immediately went after Sunoo. "Sunoo, wait!" You run towards him. As for Sunoo, he looks at you and is just waiting for you.

"Hi." Greet Sunoo. You smile, "Hi. Umm so Sunoo I want to talk about yesterday. So, you better come to my house. Hm?" A smile spread across his face, "Okay." You guys go to your house by bus, as usual.

♤♤♤♤♤

"So this is your house? Nice house." Praise Sunoo. "Thanks. Come on in." You opened the door of the house, then you and Sunoo went inside.

"Wow, who is he Y/N?" Ask your mother. "He's Sunoo, my friend." Sunoo smiled at your mother. Unknown to you, Sunoo is a little sad when you only call him 'friend'.

"Mom, me and Sunoo will go to my room first." Mother then blinked one eye, "Okay."

You roll your eyes, knowing what your mother is thinking. Sunoo smiles once more at your mother, then she follows you into the room.

"Here, sit next to me." You pat your bed. Sunoo immediately did what you said.

"So, what do you want to say Y/N?" Asked Sunoo, himself facing you. You begin to hesitate to talk about it.

"Well, yesterday you said that ..." You couldn't continue his words. You're too embarrassed to say.

"I want us to have a relationship and I be your boyfriend?" He said, confidently. Very very confident.

You're ashamed of yourself, "Yeah. That's how it is." You turn your hair behind your ear, in shame.

"So you want to be my girlfriend, for real?!" You nodded shyly, "Sort of it." Sunoo was shocked to hear that.

"Yiiippieee!!!" Sunoo is so happy, he makes your bed shake so excited he is. "Wow, wow. Calm down, Sunoo. My mattress might break later."

Sunoo immediately stopped, "But ..." Sunoo looked at you, his gaze sad. "W-why?" Sunoo sighed, "You really want to be my girlfriend? You know, I have a disease." He lowered his head.

You sighed harshly, "Sunoo, how many times have I said that I accept you as you are?"

"Look at me." You turn its head to face you, with your hand. "I want to talk about something. Listen, my brother actually has asthma."

Sunoo looked surprised, "Oh my, really?" He gasped. You nod, "Yup, that's right. And you know what, he's not embarrassed just because of that."

"R-really? Your brother is cool." You nod, "Of course he's cool. He's my brother, his name is Devan. He's cute." You're giggled.

"I'm cuter than your brother. I'm also handsome and cute. Right, Y/N?" Sunoo raised his eyebrows.

You pushed Sunoo's shoulder slowly, "What the heck Sunoo. Don't embarrass me." You feel the heat on your cheeks.

Sunoo laughed then said, "So Y/N, from now on and forever ... I'll be your boyfriend." Sunoo said, then grinned.

"That means, you have to always be with me at school. Let people know that I'm your boyfriend." You just roll your eyes and laugh. How could he thought about it.

°°°°°°°°

After Sunoo said that if he would become my 'boyfriend' from now on, we were confused about what to say. And the atmosphere here is really awkward.

"Y/N." Called Sunoo. I faced him, "Yes?" Sunoo scratched the back of his ear, "Can I?" I frowned, "Huh, what? Can what?"

Sunoo leaned closer to me. Then, what made me startled was when he also brought his face closer to mine.

I did not know what to do, I suddenly put my body back a little. But to no avail, Sunoo held my body to back away.

His right hand is already on the nape of my neck, and now our faces are only inches away. I could hear and feel his warm breath.

Oh Gosh, my heart is beating fast. Our noses are touching now. Sunoo closed his eyes, I closed mine too. Our lips are almost touching.

But the door suddenly opened....

To be continued...
___________________________

VOTE ENHYPEN ON SMA !!!!!

I was reminded of the song Let Me In when making this chapter. Sream Let Me In and Given-Taken too ☺

To my dearest reader thank you for reading my story. I love you, have a nice day !!! ♡