• 10 •

♤♤♤♤♤

06.30 a.m.

I heard an alarm sound, I woke up from my sleep. I yawned, because I was still a little sleepy. After that, I went straight to the bathroom. After taking a shower, I got ready and put on the clothes I prepared yesterday.

I looked at myself in the mirror. "You look cool and charming, Y/N. Let's do your best for today!" I said to myself.

I don't know why, but I feel uneasy about coming to school wearing these clothes. Maybe because I rarely wear clothes like this.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast. "You look great sis." Devan praised me. "I know. I always look great." I said confidently and put on an arrogant face.

"Yea yea." Answered Devan. Then we eat our breakfast as usual. Then when finished, we walked to the bus stop.

We go about our routine as usual. Waiting for the school bus, then getting to school, taking Devan to his class, and finally, to my school. I also went to my school. I entered the school.

My heart is beating fast. How can I just be silent without feeling anything when almost all the students are watching me. I walked like nothing happened. Then some students started talking about me.

"Is that Y/N? Who does she think she is? People would think I am more beautiful than her." Said one of the girl, Helena to her friend.

Her friend just nodded. That b*tch, who wants to compete with it? If she's jealous just say it. Her makeup is so thick. Ew.

I

went straight to the theater and got a ticket and got a pretty good seat. I'll be sitting in row B, number 20. That means, I'll be able to clearly see Emma and Beomgyu.

I looked around the theater. Then, I found a place where I would sit. I walk and after arriving, I want sit down. And I meet him, Kim Sunoo.

Sunoo stared at me. "Y/N, you-" Have not had time to speak, I interrupt him. "What? This outfit is too much?" I asked.

Sunoo frowned then shook his head. "No, who said? I was just about to say that you are beautiful wearing clothes like that." Sunoo praised me.

Did he just say that I'm beautiful?

"Haha, thanks! You also look...cute with that outfit. Yeah, you look cute." I said honestly, a little embarrassed to admit it. How could it not be cute? He wears a gray hoodie with black jeans. His face is also like a child.

He chuckled to hear it. "What are you doing, just standing there? Come on sit down, you'll be tired later." Said sunoo.

I nodded and sat next to him. He occupies row B number 21. So don't be confused if he sits next to me.

More and more students took up seats in the theater as time went on. And when it was almost show time, Mr. Seokjin, who teaches drama performances, comes to the stage.

"Hello kids, you will be watching the theater performance played by some of your friends. Give a big round of applause!" Said Mr. Seokjin with enthusiasm. After that everyone in the theater applaud.

The theater lights were turned off, then a girl appeared on stage and started acting. And guess what? She's Emma! She is very cool when acting.

Then the other cast appear according to the story line. And the time came when Beomgyu came. My ears hurt, is what I feel right now.

Why? Because a girl screamed when she saw Beomgyu. Her friend immediately told her to be quiet. Actually... yes, he is handsome wearing clothes like that. Gosh he looks like a prince.

"Y/N, who do you think is more handsome, me or Beomgyu?" Asked Sunoo suddenly. "You two are both handsome." I replied and still looked at the stage.

"Who do you think is the cutest, me or Beomgyu?" He asked again. I sighed then turned to face him. "Why are you suddenly questioning that? Is that kind of thing important?" I asked.

"Doesn't really matter. But at least, answer my question." Sunoo begged, his face showing a puppy face.

"Okay, fine. You're cuter than Beomgyu. Happy now?" I asked. Sunoo nodded happily, "Yes, happier than ever!" I sighed.

"Sunoo, I want to see my friend perform. How about we focus on watching the show until the end? Then, when it's finished you can ask me anything. Okay?" I said changing the topic of conversation.

"Okay." Finally Sunoo returned to face the front, so did I.

In the middle of the show, I was distracted by the sound being made from Sunoo's phone. "Sunoo what are you doing? Your phone sounds annoying." I protested.

He seemed to be exchanging messages with someone, but I don't know who.

"No, nothing. You don't need to know." He said. A little suspicious, in my opinion.

"It's best if you and the others don't know, until so on." He said very quietly, almost inaudible.

"Sorry, did you say something Sunoo?" I asked. He shook his head quickly, "No. I didn't say anything." He paused, then continued his words.

"Okay, I'll go first Y/N, see you later!" He said then immediately run away then asked permission from the teacher and left the theater.

I watched her leave with a confused look. Then I sat back down as before.

My heart feels awkward and restless "There is something wrong from Sunoo. I have to find out!" I'm determined.

°°°°°°°°

Sunoo has arrived at the place where he has to go to meet someone, his brother. "Hyung, is that you?" Asked Sunoo.

"Ah, Sunoo, finally you come here. Let's hurry to the hospital. Your medicine has run out, and you have to check up." Hongjoong smiled softly as he let Sunoo enter his car. Headed to the hospital, of course.

Sunoo and Hongjoong are already in the hospital. They make reservations in advance and wait for their turn to meet the doctor.

"We better sit there." Hongjoong pointed towards the row of chairs on the left. Sunoo nodded, "Ok." Then they seat on the chair.

Silent.

Their current state was silent, after a few minutes they didn't speak, Hongjoong finally started the conversation.

"Is that a good idea little brother?" Asked Hongjoong. "What do you mean?" Instead of answering, Sunoo instead asked back.

To be continued...
______________________________

Yuhuu, I'm back :)))

Okay, that's all. I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter 😛. To my dearest reader, thank you for reading this chpater 🤗. Have a nice day, I love you 💕