• 22 •

We walked towards the queue of the rides and waited until our turn. After it's time for our turn, we give a coupon to the officer.

Sunoo and I sat at number three from behind, while Emma and Oliver sat across from us.

Sunoo seemed to be catching his breath. "You're really scared, aren't you, Sunoo?" I asked.

Sunoo smiled, "Not really." I shook my head, "If you don't want to, we can come down, it haven't started yet."

Sunoo chuckled, "It's okay Y/N." Then Sunoo faced the front.

I let out a soft sigh, then with trembling hands, I grabbed Sunoo's hand.

Sunoo's hands were tense, "This is so that you can reduce your fear." Sunoo smiled, "Thanks." And the roller coaster is going on.

♤♤♤♤♤

"Wow, that was fun!" Said Emma. "I know right ?!" I replied excitedly.

"Eungh, I seem sick." Sunoo stroked his stomach slowly. "It's because you're not used to it. Come on, let's ride the Ferris wheel." Oliver's suggestion.

Sunoo nodded, then the two men headed for the Ferris wheel, and Emma and I followed them.

Like earlier, me and Sunoo ride the Ferris wheel together. Meanwhile, Emma and Oliver took the other seats.

After wearing the seat belt, the Ferris wheel moves. "Y/N, take a look at the scenery. The scenery is pretty like you. I like it."

My cheeks flushed instantly, "What are you talking about? Oh Sunoo while we are at the top, let's take a photo together." I took out my Polaroid camera.

Sunoo and I took several photos. Starting from our own photos, to photos together. "Here, save my photo. And I'll save your photo." I said, the two of us exchanged photos.

Meanwhile, for photos together, Sunoo and I have each.

"Y/N, this photo is very pretty. This is a precious photo. I have to keep it properly." I chuckled at that.

Me and Sunoo have been seeing the view from above.

This sight is very pretty. I'm happy to be able to spend time with Sunoo. This is precious time. I can't waste this time.

I smile. "Y/N." I flinched a little when Sunoo called my name.

To be continued....
_________________________________

Hi guys! I'm back! Finally I updated today, after... not updating for a long time. I'm sorry for this chapter, and for the next chapter it will be short :(((

To my dearest reader, thank you for reading this chapter. I love you, have a nice day y'all !!! ♡♡♡

Oh, and one more. Thank you so much for 1K !!! It means a lot. Once again, thank you so much 😊❣