• 24 •

[SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE]

5 Years Later ....

It's been five years since Sunoo and Y/N started dating. Y/N and Sunoo have also finished college, at the same place.

And because of college, they rarely have time together, because there are many assignments from college.

But, that is not your obstacle. You guys do vidcalls too, although not very often.

And now, you also live alone in your apartment. Even though it's not too big, it's comfortable to live in.

°°°°°°°°

Today is Saturday. And this afternoon I didn't do anything. I only watch television while eating snacks, while occasionally look at my phone.

Suddenly, there was a ring from my cell phone. When I look, it turns out to be Sunoo calling.

It's really unusual for him to call. I thought. So I immediately pick up the phone.

On the phone

"Hello Y/N, tonight how about we go to the park in the suburbs?" Asked Sunoo.

"Yeah, all right. Wait. Why you all of a sudden you take me there?" I asked.

Sunoo seemed to stutter when he wanted to answer. "Um, since we haven't been together for a long time?"

I just nodded, even though he still couldn't see me. "Oh, okay then."

"At 08.00 p.m. I'll pick you up. Wear pretty clothes." I just cleared my throat, then I turned off the phone.

°°°°°°°°

After hanging up the phone from Sunoo, you immediately lay down on your sofa because you were tired of watching television.

You haven't prepared your clothes for tonight either. You were too sleepy, so you decided to sleep.

♤♤♤♤♤

KRIIING KRIIING KRIIING !!!

You who hear that, immediately take your cell phone that is on the short table in front of your sofa.

Because you forgot that the table is quite far from your sofa, you fell off the sofa.

"Ouch! Aish, damn alarm. It really disturbs my sleeping time." You swear.

After that, you go straight to the bathroom and take a shower.

After a few minutes you shower, you immediately come out of the bathroom and choose the clothes you want to wear.

You're wearing a peach colored collared sweater and brown and cream colored plaid skirt.

For shoes, you wear white sneakers. For hair, you wear a white headband with a small flower pattern.

After you're done getting ready, you're waiting for Sunoo to pick you up outside your apartment building.

While waiting for Sunoo, you thought about what Sunoo would do in the park at night.

Suddenly, you hear a car horn in front of you. You gasped in surprise, because you had time to daydream.

After confirming that it was Sunoo in the car, you immediately got into the car.

"Wow, Y/N. You look beautiful as always." Sunoo praised you. You smiled, "Thanks!" You giggled a little.

"B-but, why are you taking me to the park at night? Doesn't the park close at 10:00 p.m.?"

Sunoo just smiled, "See it later."

Why is he acting ... weird? You just nod and then shut up.

Don't know what's on Sunoo's mind. He's not hiding anything from me, is he? You also shake your head, erasing your bad thoughts.

♤♤♤♤♤

After forty-five minutes of traveling, you finally arrive at the park.

°°°°°°°°

Me and Sunoo have arrived at the park. And since it was already late, the air was also a little colder.

Stupid me. Why I didn't think about this? I chuckled irritatedly and scolded myself.

"Come on." Sunoo took my wrist, and pulled me to the park.

I looked around the park. Nothing has changed. I thought.

It reminds me, this is the park that Sunoo, Emma, ​​and Oliver used to visit when we were in high school.

I also remember, this is the place where Sunoo used to steal my first kiss. I smile because remember that time.

Sunoo asked me to ride the Ferris wheel. "Come on, let's ride the Ferris wheel!"

I just nodded, then we sat on the Ferris wheel chair. And the Ferris wheel started spinning.

There was a question that had been appearing in my mind, "Actually, on what basis did you invite me here at night?" I asked clueless.

Sunoo faced me and smiled, "You want to know why I invited you here?" I nodded.

Sunoo suddenly grabbed my hand. "Y/N you know, we've been dating for a long time?"

I nodded, "Yeah. What's wrong?" Sunoo smiled warmly at me.

"I want our relationship more than this." I digested Sunoo's words.
_________________________________________

You think I'll finish the story just like that? Haha, of course not 😛

At first I wanted to surprise you, but I don't know if you will be surprised or not 😅🤌

Bye guys, wait until one last special chapter. Okay, I love you, have a nice day all ♡♡♡