• 08 •

"Geez Sunoo, you're so pale!" I was very surprised to see him. His face looked like someone who had not eaten in days and his skin color was like a ghost.

So I helped Sunoo stand up and took him to the health room. Before that, I asked permission to Mr. Hope and he agreed. After arriving at the health room, pestle helps Sunoo to lie down on the bed.

I gave him hot tea, which is always provided in the medical room if a student is sick. And he drank it. He looked very tired and exhausted.

"Sunoo, I told you if you are not feeling well you should tell me!" I snapped. He was just silent, did not move and only drank his tea.

"Sunoo, did you hear what I said? We promised earlier!" I snapped again.

He sighed harshly, "I told you Y/N, I'm fine!" He said. Looks like he is annoyed because of me.

I shook my head. "This is not the Sunoo I know. The Sunoo I know is a cheerful and honest person. You look a little different. What happened to you?" I asked pityingly, putting on a sad face.

Sunoo got up from his sleeping position then looked at me and smiled. "Y/N, I'm fine. How many times have I told you I'm fine?" He said, stroking my hair lightly. I shook my head. "You're not okay, Sunoo!"

I said removing his hand from my hair. He sighed. "Y/N, the reason I'm like this is because I don't like P.E. I'm lazy to exercise and once I exercise, I get tired easily." He said, ending with laughter.

"Are you sure you're fine?" I asked, looking at him in disbelief. "Y/N~" He said lazily.

I smiled, "I'm glad you're fine. Oh, I have to go out. You better be here until the bell rings. You have to rest. Okay?" I said then left, but my hand was pulled by the Sunoo which made me unable to get out.

"No, stay with me." He said in a flat tone. I've never heard of it like that.

"B-but I have to go back to the field to-" I said interrupted by him. "But I want you to stay here, Y/N." He said, his tone cold this time.

I wanted to talk, but he's already talking, "You also told the teacher to accompany me here right? So you can stay here." He said then smirk.

"Sunoo, don't scared me." I answered. "So accompany me to rest here, Y/N." His tone had softened.

"Okay." I said resignedly. I sat on a chair near the bed then accompanied him.

I became lazy because I just sit quietly, and not playing with my phone because all the student's phone's were confiscated by the teacher during lessons. So I was sleepy and fell asleep there.

♤♤♤♤♤

"Y/N, wake up." Someone patted my cheek softly. "Ngh, what?" I squirm a little on the chair. "Wake up Y/N. Emma is waiting for you near your locker." He said.

"Oh thanks for wake me up, Beomgyu." I said, smilling. He helped me up from my chair because I was still a little sleepy.

I looked around. "Where's Sunoo?" I asked, confused.

"I don't know. But I saw him going out with someone, maybe his brother. And they looked rushed." He explained. "Go where?" I asked again.

"I don't know. But earlier Sunoo told me to give your bag to you." Beomgyu said while giving my bag.

I took it, "Thank you Beomgyu. Let's go out." He nods, we head out and head for the locker.

We reached the locker. "Goodbye Y/N!" Beomgyu said then left school. "Bye." I said. "Y/N what are you doing? Were you sick?" Asked Emma worriedly.

I shook my head, "I'm not the one who is sick, Sunoo is sick. He told me to accompany him and I fell asleep there." I explained.

"You don't do bad things there, do you?" She asked. "What the heck? Don't be stupid Emma, ​​we didn't do anything." I said, annoyed by her stupid question.

"Haha, don't be mad okay? I'm just kidding." She said then laughed.

"Yea yea, whatever. Let's go home." I walked first, then Emma followed behind me. We went to the bus stop and went back to our respective homes.

I open my door. "I am home." I said a little loudly. No answer. Because it was very quiet at home, I finally called my mother.

On the phone

"Hello?" Finally she picked up. "Mom where are you?" I asked. "I'm at the hospital. Waiting for Devan's check up." "Ah, I see. Alright. When are you guys going home?" I asked. "Wait for Devan to finish, then take the medicine. Maybe about twenty minutes, then we go home." She explained. "Ok mom, bye." I ended the call.

Because I was alone at home, I immediately went upstairs and headed for my room. I put my bag on the chair and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking a shower, I lay on the bed and playing with my phone. While playing with my phone with phone, there is a notification sound from the school chat group.

To be continued...
__________________________

Yo, guys just imagine if Sunoo said with a tone like that :p

Okay guys, thats all. To my dearest reader, thank you so much for reading this chapter 🤗. Have a nice day, I love you ♡ !!!