I smirked, "What?"

Her eyes widened and she stopped biting on her lip, "Uh... Nothing." Diane said and she turned away to remove her own clothes as well, to this I stared.

She got rid of her baggy jeans first, stepping out of them, revealing her naked, toned, perfect legs. She then took off her shirt, leaving her wearing her matching white laced underwear.

I was practically drooling when she turned around and revealed another perspective of her perfect body. Her tits were round and they looked even more delicious in her brallette, since I could see a glimpse of her hard nipples.

"What?" She said, reciprocating my earlier question.

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up" and I took a step forward to kiss her delicious lips.

She giggled against my lips, "Lou, Lou."

"Oui Madame?" I replied in my best try at french, watching her eyes sparkle with must down at me.

She pecked my lips before caressing the contours of my face, "You're gorgeous."

"You're smoking hot."

Diane started laughing, but I was too distracted with her bare neck and how close her breasts were to mine to laugh along.

I ran my fingertips through her collarbone, watching every inch of her perfect skin, feeling the goosebumps rising on my own skin.

"Look at me," Diane demanded in a soft tone.

I looked at her, "My, my, my... those eyes."

Diane turned around and then put on an oversized shirt as well, then she took off her bralette from underneath and tossed it before walking past me to the bed, where she got under the covers.

I took off my skirt and walked to the bed as well, getting under the covers. I supported myself on one arm, facing her as she laid her back against the mattress.

"What happened to the body?" I asked.

She looked up at me a bit confused, "Aaron's body." I specified.

"Oh, uh, well we planted a tree with his ashes. It's in my dad's backyard. He's my neighbor, actually."

I nodded, "I didn't expect that."

Diane giggled, "Thank you for understanding, Lou. It's... it's a big deal for me and I don't trust anybody with things like this."

"Of course I understand, I still feel so sorry for being a bitch." Yeah, I wasn't super proud of the superman joke.

She looked down to her lap, "I kinda deserved that, I should have waited for a good moment to tell you the whole story." she looked back at me in the eye.

"It's alright." I told her and grabbed her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze, "Is it weird I thought that Sarah girl was nice until I found out you two dated?"

"Aw, jealous?" She asked, bringing her body closer to mine.

"I normally don't admit it, but yes." I said, rolling my eyes.

Diane giggled and kissed the back of my hand, the same hand that remained glued to hers.

"You're cute when you're jealous." The blonde said as she got even closer to me, close enough I could feel her body temperature.

"It's a little infuriating though." I say, looking into her brown greenish eyes and how beautiful they look when there's not much light in a room.

"You want me all to yourself?" She raised an eyebrow, to which I replied by kissing her lips and letting go of her hand, because now I was grabbing her by the hip, trying my best to pull her closer to me, and I loved the feeling of her naked skin underneath my palm.

I also loved the feeling of her tongue battling against mine.

Next think I knew I was on top of Diane with a leg to either side of her, kissing her and holding her chin with one of my hands while the other one supported me on top.

"Lou," She moaned, my lips trailing down her neck.

One of her hands held my head and the other one was on my shoulder, grabbing onto it. I started kissing her collarbone but she surprised me by throwing the covers off of us somehow and then taking the position on top of me, my back against the mattress this time.

I gasped at the feeling of her tongue licking behind my earlobe, and then moaned at the feeling of one of her hands grabbing one of my breasts.

"Dee..." I said, to which she kept kissing my sensitive skin, "Diane," I called again.

The blonde stopped what she was doing and got her hand off my tit, looking down at me with an alarmed look, like she had done something wrong.

"Everything alright?" She asked, getting her hair off her face, pulling it over her shoulder.

I nodded, "Yeah, I just... I..." I rambled, feeling so silly and embarrassed.

She smiled at me, "You haven't done this with a woman before?"

"Yeah... or ever." I said shyly. I know she wasn't going to think that I was a prude, but I still had that insecurity living inside my head.

Diane smiled softly at me and pecked my lips, "It's alright. We don't have to do anything if you don't want to, I don't mind stopping."

"I'm sorry." I said, feeling pathetic. We were having a good time but my fears had taken over.

"Don't be. It's okay if you want to wait," Diane said, leaning closer to kiss my forehead, "How about some cuddles?"

I smiled at her and nodded my head yes, then she got herself off me and I turned around to be the little spoon.

Her arm brought me closer to her, to the point my back was against her chest and her lips were against the back of my head.

"Night, Lou." She muttered.

"Good night." I muttered back, and I felt her lips pressing against my shoulder over the fabric of the shirt I still had on.

I smiled to myself and tried to get some sleep before regretting ending our hot make out session.