My heart ached for her, "Dee, I'm so sorry." I told her as I embraced her again, tears leaving my own eyes.

TW: MENTION OF DEATH

"I lost him. I knew it was a boy from the beginning." She said, sniffing.

Diane hugged me back, "I'm so sorry." I repeated.

Diane cried against me and her tears soaked my sweater, but I didn't give a fuck. I was happy to be there for her and comfort her, to hold her and have her close to me. I cared so much for her that her loss felt like my own loss.

I kissed her temple and kept running circles on her back, "You're okay, you're okay," I whispered in her ear, trying to soothe her.

"Do you know what it is to push a baby out of you? A... dead baby? I never heard him cry, I never saw his eyes..." Diane said.

I closed my eyes shut, and held Diane even tighter, "I am so sorry, you can't even imagine. I am incredibly sorry you had to go through all of that." I told her.

"I got to hold him for a while, but I never got to be his mom."

I cried as she kept talking, "Do you hate me?" Diane asked.

I pushed away from her embrace, "Are you kidding? You should hate me for how I treated you."

She shook her head, "You didn't know, it's okay Lou."

"No, I'm truly sorry for how mean I was to you. God, I was an evil witch."

Diane giggled a little in between tears, which made some weight lift off my shoulders somehow, she tried her best to smile, "That's why I have a hard time around September 29th."

"I'll keep that in mind next time," I told her and leaned closer to kiss her cheek, "I'm still very, very sorry."

"It's okay. Thank you for letting me explain, It's already hard having to be your teacher, I didn't want to keep this from you."

Her hand found my jaw and pulled me closer to her for a peck on the lips, "What was that for?" I asked, watching her sad eyes turn into something more joyful.

"For being patient."

Her lips found mine again, but this time both her hands held my face closer to hers as her lips kissed mine passionately.

I moaned against her lips and the feeling of how they captured mine again and again, "Let's go to bed, shall we?"

"Yeah sure," I replied, and I smiled as I watched her smile.

We went to her bedroom and I used her makeup remover to get rid of the mascara that had gotten ruined while we both cried. She just sat there and I cleaned her face for her, then I pecked her lips before I finished.

After that Diane browsed through her closet and I sat at the edge of the bed, watching her look for something I could sleep in.

I stood up and intervened, "A shirt will do just fine."

"Are you sure?" She asked looking back as I took off my own shirt, and I saw her eyes move to my chest, clearly watching my breasts against my bra.

"I am." I said, turning away and unclamping my bra so I could take it off. Her eyes saw only see my bare back, but I knew she was enjoying it.

I put on the shirt I grabbed from Diane and then turned around to meet her looking at me like I was a piece of meat.

Her eyes were full of lust and she was biting on her lower lip, looking at me like all she wanted was to have me then and there.