Kim Nari steps in the classroom which caused for her classmates gaze to move at her. Han Seo Jun's eyes widens more, he couldn't believe he's seeing two Yuri. But then he felt embarrassed that he's been bugging the wrong girl.

" NARI? " Sua squeaked releasing her hold on yuri's arm

Yuri turn around to see her twin sister standing by the door of their classroom. Her gaze moves down to the paper bag she's holding then back at Nari's gaze.

" Thanks for waiting " Nari sarcastically said to yuri who only rolled her eyes at her

" You have a twin? " Tae Hoon says in shock

" Why ask if the answer's right in front of you " Soo Jin replies shaking her head at Tae Hoon

Yuri then sat at the vacant seat, behind Tae Hoon not bothering to greet any of her classmate while Nari sat on her place, seo jun following her actions. 

" Ya, where's my sneakers? " Seo Jun asked leaning forward to Nari

Nari smiles turning around facing him before placing the blue paper bag on his desk, seo jun checks inside it making sure that she's not pulling any trick on him. Seo Jun holds the bag taking it but nari holds onto it tightly.

" What " Seo Jun hiss shooting him a cold glare

" I guess the one who broke your helmet is my twin sister " Nari stated nodding her head on Yuri's direction

Seo Jun glanced at Yuri who have earphones on and reading her book before looking back at Nari, still weirded how identical the two are. 

" Then tell your sister to pay for it " He replied coldly 

" I will, under one condition " She smirks which caused Seo jun to raised an eyebrow at her

He sighs in annoyance then replied " what "

" Let me take you out on a date " She loudly says her eyes never leaving his

Yuri who took off her earphone heard it which made her snap her head towards her twin, the whole class went quiet watching the interaction of the two. 

" What did you just say? " Seo Jun said in disbelief looking at her in amusement

" I said, Let me take you out on a date. " Nari repeated smirking at him

" And why is that blondie? " Seo Jun smirks a small laugh leaving his lips

" Is your twin sister really like that to guys? " Tae hoon whispers to Yuri

Yuri looks at him for a second, then replied " Nari's a huge flirt. But she never asked a guy out before "

Tae Hoon looks at her surprise " You mean, Seo Jun's a first? "

Yuri nods her head then took a deep breath " Did she said she want him? "

Tae Hoon nods, keeping his attention on Yuri " she did, she's very loud about it actually "

" If she wants something, she meant it. Yes she's a flirt but it's a first to see her want a guy. "

" But why Han Seo Jun? " Tae hoon mutter to himself and Yuri laughs

" Did he get swayed the first time she flirted with him? " She asked and Tae Hoon shook his head no which made her chuckle " then that's why. "

Nari bite her lower lip before smiling " Because I want you Han Seo Jun. "

Seo Jun looks at her in amusement leaning his back on the rest of the chair, the other corner of his lips lifted. He lets out a soft chuckle shaking his head before laying his head on the desk.

" You're really playing hard to get huh " Nari trails then hums taking the paper bag once again

" Okay fine--- Then no sneakers for now "