I couldn't help but cry and hugged him even more.

After I was done crying we let go and made our way home. We were getting closer to a bridge we always walked under to get to school quicker.

"One last time huh?" Ari said.

"Yeah, one last time before we begin our high school life, come one you know how dad gets if we're late" I responded back chuckling

"I hear ya, hope we have some katsu don"

As we were halfway into the tunnel, we felt an eerie presence behind us and when we turned it was sludge villian getting ready to attack us. We didn't have time to react and grabbed me and holding me hostage.

"mmm, it's a tight fit but we'll make it work" The sludge began to laugh

"GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU BASTARD" I  heard Ari yell

I tried to get free on my own but I was losing conciseness fast, everything was getting blurry. I was getting scared.

"Mom, dad, Ari...help me."

Suddenly there was a huge gust of wind and was finally let go of the sludge's grasp and before I passed I caught a glimpse of who saved me

"Dad?"

Arashi's POV

"GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU BASTARD" I yelled

"DAM IT, I can't use my flames, I'll run the risk of hitting Izu even if I lower the temperature and using the correct amount of pressure, I'm so useless. If only dad was here, his punches can easily free him up, it's gonna take a hell of a miracle to-"

Then I saw the manhole being blasted off and out came a man.

"It's alright boys" The tall figure said

"No. Freaking. Way"

"I am here!"

Then the sludge villian began to attack and dad dodge them so easily and saw that he was preparing a smash.

"TEXAS SMASH!!"

He threw the punch and easily defeated the sludge villian and Izu was free from his grasp.

"Wow! That was so cool da- I mean All Might!!"

"A hero's work is never, would you mind helping me capture the villian and put him in these bottles?" He asked

"Hell yeah, not a problem."

After we were done we went over and checked if Izu was okay. Dad had to slap his face a couple of time to wake him up. Once he did, boooooy was he fanboying a lot. I mean we both know it's our dad but he just can't help but admire heroes and so he asked dad to sign his notebook, which he already did, don't know how the hell he did it so fast but he did. We were saying goodbye and dad said he had to quickly leave to turn in the sludge to the police. Right as he was about to jump away, one moment I saw a green blur rush by latched himself onto dad and the next they were gone. It didn't take me long to figure out that Izu was the green blur.