Marcus looks at the clock. "You get off at 8 right?" I nod. "Yeah sure, did you talk to Sarah?"

    "Yeah, she said she would cover for me." I say.

    "That's Sarah for you, do you have someone picking you up?" Marcus asks

    I nod. "A family friend."

   "Good." Marcus smiles. "You can wait for them outside or at a table, whichever you prefer."

    "Thanks." I whisper.

I shut the door and walk back out to the cafe part.

"Did he say you could leave?" Sarah asks, I nod. "Do you have a ride? If you don't I can call Dean."

"Yes and as much as I would love Dean Winchester to drive me home in his 67 impala, I have ride." I try to joke but it comes out dull.

Just then a customer walks in, Sarah goes back to the counter and I pull out my phone to text Stiles.

Are you and Scott okay?
What about Derek?
-Tessa

The Alpha has Scott and
I trapped in the high school.
-Stiles

...And Derek?
-Tessa

Derek's dead.
-Stiles

I put my phone back on the table and try to hold back the tears that are threatening to spill over. Braeden walks into the cafe and her eyes instantly find me.

"C'mon, we can talk in the car." Braeden's eyes dart around the nearly empty cafe.

I get in the car and rest my head on the window. Braeden pulls out of the parking lot and turns off the radio.

"Talk."

I tell her about everything, what I saw, what Stiles told me, the strong sense of anger I felt from the vision.

"Are you sure Derek's dead?" Braeden asks skeptically.

"Blood spurted out of his mouth, and the Alphas claws went all the way through him. I don't think his wolf healing heals that much." I say.

Braeden shrugs. "Am I taking you to the school or?"

"Home." I confirm. "I need more than a knife if the Alpha is going to be there."

~~~

My Dad's car isn't here so that means that he is still at work, I've never been so thankful for when he works double shifts.

I run up the stairs and to my room with Braeden following me but at a slower pace.

    "Under my bed there is a chest, can you grab it please." I say, walking over to my closet.

    "Is this where you've put all the weapons I've given to you over the years?" Braeden asks.

    "Yes. What clothes are good for fighting a fully shifted Alpha?" I ask.