~11~

Guys if you haven't read the Lunar witch chapter, please do so. It is like two minutes of your life you will never get back.

~~~

          Danny rubs the bridge of his nose, his pizza forgotten on a plate on his lap. "So basically she's a super special witch with a connection to an Alpha werewolf."

          Deaton nods. "Yes Mr. Mahealani."

          "And by extention, werewolves are real." Tessa can feel a stress headache coming on, her brain struggling to catch up. "And my grandmother, who I never met by the way, was a witch like me."

          "Yes they are, and yes she was a Lunar Witch." Deaton takes a drink of his soda. "Like you."

          Danny reaches in the general direction of Tessa, she immediately reaches her hand out and intertwines their fingers. As soon as they make contact, the feeling of being overwhelmed goes away. Both soothed by the contact.

          "With all due respect because you know...you're my boss." Tessa says. "How the hell do you know all this."

          "I am what is called a Druid, and an emissary to the Hale pack." Deaton gets that sad look in his eyes again.

          "Hold up." Tessa increases her grip on Danny's hand, and he does the same knowing that talking about them is hard for her. "The Hale's as in..." She waves the hand not connected to Danny's wildly.

          "Yes." Deaton's eyes lock onto their hands, the sad look getting worse. "They were a pack of werewolves."

          "Shit. Like shit, shit." Danny's thumb rubs against Tessa's finger as she is speaking. Her green eyes turn to Melissa. "Di-did eye know? Before the f-fire did I know?"

          "No. I know you saw some things that night and over the years that you couldn't really explain." Melissa reassures the girl. "And you can still see those things. Werewolves aren't really magic, I mean they are kind of but not really. The potion only took your memories of magic. I'm still sorry for that, and I will always be sorry for that."

          "I already told you that I don't blame you for that. It's all just a lot to process." Tessa reaches up to rub at her skull. "My mom wasn't human, and i'm not human. My second family growing up wasn't human. The supernatural is real and by extention I might turn into a wolf at some point. That's super fricken weird. I drank tea with actual Wolfsbane in it and I didn't die? It's so freaking awesome and confusing all at the same time."

           Danny puts two fingers in the air. "Seconded."

          "I actually have one more thing to tell you." Deaton says. "If that's okay. This one actually concerns you too Mr. Mahealani."

          "You know what? As long as Tessa is okay with it, start talking." Danny shrugs. "My brain is already exploding so...you know. What's a little more information?"

          "What? Are aliens real?" Tessa turns to her friend. "Daniel Mahealani are you an alien?"

           "Um...I don't think so?" Danny looks down at himself. "Or at least not that I know of."

         Deaton holds up his hand. "Please stop, Mr. Mahealani is at the very least a human adjacent. Now can I tell you just one last thing?"

         "Sure, why not?" Tessa shrugs. "It's like Danny said, what's a little more life changing information?"

          "Just please, for the love of not god cause I don't believe, but for the love of a god-like creature." Danny rambles. "Don't tell me we're soulmates."