Some V4.5 Scenes

Depuis le début

Class D randoms: Who knew Sudo was interested in that?

He was the sort of guy who saw the world in black and white. He liked the simplicity, like the chicken he just ate.

Sudo: ( oh wow, that's kinda accurate. No, what am I thinking,  Wait! they're going to show the video, Oh god! It'll show me using Ayano-, oh wow, I used him to get closer to Suzune. And I got angry at him for using Suzune to help our class. I'm a hypocrite huh.) Character development for Sudo ladies and gents wooo.

Sudo: I'm sorry Ayanokoji-kun, I apologize for my rude behavior before, I was angry at what you said, but if you still want to be friends, we can be friends, you did think of us like friends right?

(this was a shocking revelation, looks like he has matured too.) "Of course I do, I'd be happy to."

Ishizaki: W-what? But even if he's helped the class, he thinks of you as objects did you forget?

Sudo:  It doesn't look like he thinks of Hirata or his friend group like that, and there's the uhm shy girl from class B, she seems to trust him very much, and he and Suzune seem to know each other very well (GRRRR), and he's saved me from expulsion, more than a few times, who knows what else he did to help us. Why do you care?

Ryueen: (kuku, look at you making your class grow up, wonder if this is all part of your plan too.)

Ike: What the hell? Who are you, what happened to SUDO? 

Sudo: Nani? It's me you idiot, I've just changed for the better. 

"Truth is, I've heard there's this crazy-accurate fortune-teller over at the Keyaki Mall, but they're only gonna be there during summer vacation. I guess it's big among the seniors. Even when I'm doing club stuff, all anyone talks about is that fortune-teller. I got some extra cash, so I felt like having some fun, you know? Let's check it out together. My treat, of course.

Random: This is surprising.

"The Keyaki Mall was a complex on the school grounds that students often went to. Because students were forced to live on the school grounds, the school was equipped with all sorts of facilities, although it couldn't give us all the options of the outside world. 

We didn't have idol concerts, amusement parks, or zoos. Our world was small. When something new cropped up, it naturally became a hot topic among the students.

Even so, fortune-telling was unexpected. 

Since no one had invited me to hang out for a long, long time, I couldn't hide my happiness. 

Sudo:( Oh, wow. And I just, oof. Maybe he didn't realize? Who am I kidding, he's as smart as Suzune isn't he? And that time he took a knife into his hand, and didn't even change his expression, what the hell! how could I never think of this before! He didn't even seem phased, with a knife in his hand! WTF!)

Ryueen: Kuku, lonely are we?

Ichinose: (I'll go with you next time Kiyotaka-kun!)

Kei:(Maybe next time, we can go together!)

Hiyori: (I'd like to go with Kiyotaka-kun.)

Horikita:(Maybe I should have accepted his invitation.)

"When are we going?" Tomorrow morning. Sounds like it starts at ten, but apparently, if you don't get in line early, you'll be waiting forever. I wanted to get there around 9:30," said Sudou.