"Yea, you got some, right over here." He pointed at a spot on his cheek. I touched mine but felt nothing so i went to check my reflection on the water, but as i said, nothing was there.

"Yah! You're lying again- WOAHH!!" I shrieked when he pushed me off the raft.

"HAHAHAHAHAH YOU'RE SO EASY TO FOOL!" I heard him laugh evilly.

"I HATE YOU, KIM!" I shouted at him, splashing water towards him.

"YAH! My bread!" He whined.

"That's what you get for messing with me! Hmph! Now help me get up." I reached out my arms.

"After what you did to my bread?!"

"You started war!"

"I didn't! It's your fault you're so easy to fool!"

"Right, put the blame on me, just like how you did with the ball." I rolled my eyes again, trying to get on the raft.

"The ball? What ball?" He confusedly asked.

I didn't answer and kept on trying to get on the raft. After a lot of attempts, i finally succeeded on getting on top of it.

"You mean the basketball that i threw and ended up hitting your head? The accident that happened 7 years ago?!" He laughed. "Y-you still remember that?!" He laughed harder.

"Yea! You're always the one that starts an argument! If you hadn't threw that ball to me, i wouldn't have any grudge towards you."

"Jisoo, it happened 7 years ago!" He wiped the remaining tears of laughter in his eyes.

"And it never changed."

"I'm glad it didn't though." He smirked mischievously.

"What are you planning, Kim?" I glared, moving away from him.

"Nothing." He turned away. I rolled my eyes for the nth time today, and sat back beside him.

"Do you think the girls are okay?" I asked worriedly, remembering my three un-biological sisters.

"Molla." He shrugged but then noticed my worried face, "I believe they are. Jungkook may be the youngest among us, but you shouldn't underestimate his strength. Jimin too. They're protective over girls. So Lisa and Chaeng are in good, protective hands. While Jennie, she is my cousin, but i don't worry about her at all, remembering how savage she can be. Added by the fact that Suga hyung is with her, i'm certain that the two would stay alive. So don't worry."

"What about Jin oppa, Namjoon oppa, and Hoseok oppa?"

"Well if it's about food, Jin hyung knows how to make everything worth eating, including raw fish. Jhope hyung can dance well, so he can probably dodge everything that may come their way. And other than that, Namjoon hyung's knowledge is more than enough to keep them safe. No worries." He explained. "It's you i'm worried about." He then snickered.

"Why?"

"You can't fight and don't have the knowledge."

"So?" I scoffed.

"So, you can't protect yourself." He smirked.

"You can protect me. Lisa is protected by JK, Jen is protected by Suga oppa, and Chaeng is protected by Jimin, so you should protect me."

"Yeah, they protect the girls because they want to. I don't."

"So you want me to die?!"

"Nyeahmmm.... i dunno." He shrugged.

"I seriously have no strength to fight you, Kim." I sighed and laid down, staring at the sky. 

"Why?" He chuckled, laying beside me, staring at the sky too.

"I don't even know. So better keep your attitude." I looked at him.

"Huh, such a killjoy!" He groaned.

"Wanna swim?" He changed the topic.

"I told you, i have no strength."

"Swimming usually recover my strength when i went fishing." He got up. "Come on, Kim, get up! You can't just let me push the raft by myself." He shook my shoulders.

"Stoooppp...." I whined.

"Get up or i'll push you."

"Fine! I'm up!" I gave up and got down from the raft, as he followed me, getting off from the other side. We swam to the back of the raft and pushed it. "Hate you.." I mumbled.

"You know what i'm gonna say." He glanced at me.

"Ye-"

"I hate you too, Kim." He smiled victoriously and started swimming along with me to push the raft.

End of Jisoo's POV

=======================================
A/N
An update before my math test, y'all! I'm scared af :)
If i make it through, i'm gonna update the next chapter soon. But if i die out of frustration and stress, then see you in heaven (if i'm accepted there that is)

HAHA NO JUST KIDDING!

I still got a few finished chapter in my drafts so still on with the double updates! Just a reminder, after the finished chaps in my drafts are finished, i probably won't update everyday but i promise to update as soon as possible. Hope u understand!

But for now, still double ups! See u later<33
And vote+comment oki?