15 - Rain

***

***

*Warning! This chapter contains some explicit scenes!*

Nia woke up to the sound of the rain hitting her stained window. She sat up from her bed and pulled the covers closer to her body. Her head was hurting slightly from last night. She rubbed her eyes with her palms to get a clearer view of her room. Her room was darker than usual due to the sky being sombre, however the yellow flowers and green leaves of her window reflected waves around her room which lightened up the room.

She turned her head towards the clock. It was only half past ten. She had gotten at least six hours of sleep. The party finished around two o'clock in the morning, but the last people left at four, and those people were her and Cedric.

Theodore got too drunk after he found the secret stash of the more strong booze, so Draco had to bring him back to their dorm and Blaise had to bring Pansy since she had a little too much to drink with Theo and fell asleep on the couch.

Nia had stayed two more hours after that with the gang and Cedric, who only stayed to take care of her and to make sure she went back to her dorm safely. The girls had all dozed off after a while, and the Hufflepuff was on the verge of drifting away too when Cedric picked her up and brought her back to her dorm. He put the covers on her and kissed her forehead before leaving.

Nia laid back down and hugged her soft sheets. It was Saturday, and she already slept through breakfast, so she didn't see the point of getting up at this very moment. She was drained from last night. Her legs were killing her from dancing so much, and her head was pounding a little more than before. She just needed one more hour of sleep, maybe more, and she'd be back to her usual self.

She drifted off back to sleep to the sound of the heavy rain drumming on her window.

***

The Great Hall wasn't as full as usual. Half of the students didn't show up for breakfast, including Nia. Draco had his head in his hands, trying to get rid of the headache he had. Nott had given a hard time last night and with Zabini not there, he had to handle it all alone. On top of that, his sleep was broken early because of horrid dream he had. No, not dream. Nightmare.

He went to Nia's room with a bouquet of all sorts of white flowers. The words Fred Weasley had said stuck in his head, echoing.

"But you want to..."

He had gotten all ready. He was wearing a dark green jumper with black dress pants and shoes. He had a huge smile plastered on his face and intentions to ask out his Hufflepuff companion on a date. The date she deserved. Not just stolen kisses from time to time.

He knocked on the door, but he got no response. He knocked again, and there was still no response. When he had passed Diggory in the common room, he said she was in her room. When he knocked for the third time and still got no response, he whipped out his wand and opened the door.