9 - Routines

***

***

Nia woke up in a state full of bliss.

Merlin, she loved it. She loved this.

Being in his warm embrace with his breath tickling her forehead. Wrapped in his comforter in his sheets on his bed with him.

She lifted her head gently from his chest and saw Blaise and Theodore's curtains drawn. Her eyes then moved to the window, and she noticed that the sun was only rising. Meaning, it was probably around five in the morning. Nia checked the clock before groaning.

She hated when her body woke her up this early without her consent. The brunette tried to get a few more hours of shut eye before she had to start with her day, but failed. Huffing, she nuzzled her head closer to Draco.

Since she woke up so soon, she had time to take a shower and then meet Hermione before Charms. The plan seemed convenient to her since it would free up her evening for other assignments she had.

The Hufflepuff raised her head and placed a light peck on her companion's cheek. She moved to get out of his embrace, only for Draco to tighten his arms around her.

"Good morning, Draco."

The blond hummed.

"I need to go," she whispered softly. "Let me go please."

"No."

He said, placing a kiss on her forehead, eyes still closed.

"Draco—"

"No."

He humphed, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Draco, I need—"

"No."

He whined, placing a kiss on her other cheek.

"Dra—"

"No."

His mouth left the smallest, lightest kiss on the corner of hers. She felt her words vanish from her tongue.

What was she going to say again? Why did she have to leave again?

She groaned as she remembered. The brunette couldn't afford losing her words now, or else she would be late to meet Hermione. She swallowed, thinking about what she wanted to say.

"Mm... Draco," she said, trying to fight off the buzz spreading across her skin. "I need to go take a shower then meet Hermione."

"She can wait," he grumbled groggily, wrapping his arms tighter around her.

"Draco," Nia whispered, putting her hands on his chest and pushing herself up just so she could look in his eyes. "I need to go."

Draco pulled her back down and buried her head in his chest, his hand resting on the back of her head.