13 - Unwanted Jealousy

***

***

The common was packed with fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh years of all houses with a mix of some Beauxbatons and Durmstrang students. There had been more Slytherins than anyone expected. Well, there were a little more than 10, but it still counted.

Everybody was either singing their lungs out to the music, dancing, chatting, or drinking with their mates or partners. Nia had been sitting with Draco next to the bar, chatting about their doubts if their teammates would show up. The blond had almost convinced her that they wouldn't show, but Nia still argued that they would. Amidst their bickering, his eyes caught movement at the door. He tilted his head to the side, and his eyes almost bulged out of his head.

"Guess I was wrong," Draco said, trying to hide his shock by taking a sip of his drink. "Speaking of the devils."

Nia's head swivelled towards where Draco was motioning his head with, and a huge grin appeared on her face as soon as she saw Blaise, Theo and Pansy walking in. The flashing lights shined across their faces. She noticed that they were looking around, exchanging a few comments. Nia put her glass on the table and waved them to come over. Theo saw her first, followed by Pansy and then Blaise. They looked around once more before heading their way.

Theo was wearing dark grey trousers with a dark green sweatshirt. His ruffled hair fell over his face. Blaise wore black trousers with a tight black shirt and army green coat. Pansy was wearing a knit emerald green dress which matched her eyes so beautifully. The dress stopped a few inches before her knees, exposing her beautiful legs. She looked gorgeous as always.

Nia's smile widened when she realized that they were all still decked in Slytherin colors.

Of course they are.

Theodore took a sit next to his blond roommate, and Blaise took a sit in the middle of Draco and Nia, which left Pansy to sit right next to the brunette. The Slytherin girl let out a small groan before sitting.

"You guys made it," exclaimed Nia.

"Thought we'd give it a shot. Hope, we don't regret it, Peres" replied Theo, shooting Nia a wicked smirk.

"You won't," cooed Nia, sending him a sweet smile.

She turned to face Pansy who shot her a glare once she realized.

"What do you want?" scoffed Pansy.

"The potion worked," replied Nia sweetly.

"Well, obviously," said Pansy, rolling her eyes. "If it didn't, we wouldn't be here."

"I know," said Nia, sweetly. "I'm just pointing it out. You trusted me enough to take the potion and come here."

Pansy rolled her eyes.

"And?" scoffed Pansy, stretching the word and looking at Nia with a complexed look.

The Hufflepuffm shrugged before taking a sip of her drink to hide the smile appearing on her lips. "Just saying."