"Sa Starbucks bumili ng coffee"

"Samahan nalang muna kita tita while they're not here, I'm with my friends kasi nasa kabilang side sila." I offered.

"Thanks, hija. And I have yet to thank you for making my Jeric happy. I haven't seen him this happy in a long long time." She said while we both were looking at the players warm up on the court.

"Don't mention it tita. He makes me really happy too. I didn't know I could be this happy until now."

Almira and Tito Alvin arrived so I greeted them and bid my goodbye as well for the game is about to start and I have to go back to my friends.

When the first five of both teams were announced, my friends were nice enough to cheer for Jeric too.

"Wooooh! Go Teng!!!" They all cheered.

First quarter ended with 23-18 in favor of the Tigers.

"Sus konti lang yan! Ang layo pa ng oras o!" Fred had high hopes for our winless team.

Second quarter ended 47-30 with the Tigers leading at the first half.

"Guys, I'll go to the cr muna ha?" Nagpaalam ako.

"I'll go with you, Lex." Nikki said.

The line in the comfort room wasn't so long, I was in the cubicle when I heard two girls talking.

"Jeric is playing so well! Maybe he's inspired because he knows you're back, right?"

"Of course! There's no other possible reason, I'm so sure of that."

The hair on my arms stood. When I opened the door, I only caught the back of two girls going out the door.

Nikki looked at me, she obviously heard the conversation too because the girls' voices were very loud.

"Sino yun?" Nikki asked when we were on our way back to our seats.

"No idea. I didn't see their faces. Nakita mo ba?"

"Yeah, I was beside them when they were talking. Both looked like models. Familiar nga yung isa parang I saw her na before eh."

"You think may something with one of them and Jeric?" Worried, that I certainly was.

"Girl, you know Jeric won't do that to you! Baka they were just messing with your head. Alam mo na, avid fangirls. Don't let them get to you. You're the girlfriend, they're probably irrelevant in Jeric's life."

"What if ex niya isa dun?"

"Yun lang. The ghost of Jeric's past."

I could hardly concentrate during the second half. I was staring blankly at the court.

"Huy Lex!" Inalog ako ni Nikki.

"Yeah, what?"

"Tayo na, UP hymn o!" I stood up and sang along with the other Iskolars.

My eyes immediately gazed Jeric once their hymn started. The team was in a celebratory mood because they've beaten UP, 75-59.

"Guys, mauna na kayo sa parking lot, I'll meet Jeric muna then I'll follow." I told my friends.

I was waiting outside the dugout like the rest of the fans. I didn't catch Almira and Jeric's parents, they probably left already considering Jeric isn't going home anyway.

I felt a strong arm pulled me by waist, I was surprised.

"Hey baby." Jeric greeted me not minding the crowd around us. He even kissed me on the cheek.