V

Alexie's POV

It's that time again. My most dreaded time of the vacation. Time where I have to leave home for school. Living independently sure has a lot of pros but there are cons as well. Coming home to a quiet and empty condo after a long and tiring day for one is a downside. My parents wanted me to learn how to do things on my own so they decided not to give ma a helper and I never insisted on it because I know this is for my own good too.

"Lex take care ok? Call me once you land." Mom reminded me as soon as I got out of the car.

"Yes mom." I hugged her.

"Do good in your studies and always drive safely there." dad added. I hugged him too, as well as my two younger siblings.

I lined up in the check in counter and suddenly remembered that my flight is almost the same time as the Tengs'. I looked for them but I had no luck. They might be on the other side of the airport.

Jeric's POV

We're here at gate 4 waiting for our flight to board. Madaming tao kaya pahirapan sa paghahanap ng mauupuan. Achi Alyssa and I found seats together as mom and dad got separate ones. While Jeron and Almira are somewhere looking for something to eat. I kept on looking around trying to find Alexie in the sea of people.

"Huy Jeric kanina ka pa may hinahap ah. What are you looking for? Or rather who?" Napuna na pala ako ni achi Alyssa.

"Ahhh wala si ano...." Nahihiya akong sabihin.

"Si Alexie? Eh ba't di mo tawagan?" She interrupted me.

"Talino mo talaga achi! High five nga!" I raised my right hand at good thing hindi niya ako pinahiya, she reciprocated it. She smirked at me. "I know, torpe ka eh." I don't know if it was a joke or not but I let it go. Tumayo ako, went somewhere achi won't hear me talk to Lexie, dialed her number and pressed the call button.

It kept on ringing but no answer yet. Atleast I know she's still not in the plane because it won't ring otherwise.

"Hello?" She answered. Oh her angelic voice.

"Alexie Ho?" I wanted to be 101% sure she gave me the right number.

"Yes speaking. May I know who this is?" Tanong niya.

"Lex this is Jeric. Sorry I totally forgot you don't have my number pa pala. My bad."

"Hi Jeric! No it's ok, don't worry about it. Anyway, why'd you call? Are you in the airport na ba?"

"Yeah I'm at gate 4. Where are you?"

"I'm at the airport too, here at Coffee Dream to be exact."

"Sige I'll go there, I'll hang up na. See you in a bit. Bye,"

"Ok bye."

Hindi na ako nag dalawang isip pa at pinuntahan ko siya sa Coffee Dream. Medyo malayo pa lang ako tanaw ko na siya. She's wearing a white shirt, shorts at flat shoes. Naka upo siya sa isang high chair malapit sa counter, reading a book while sipping her drink. I went near her.

"Hi." I whispered on her ear. I saw a smile formed on her lips. She closed the book she was reading.

"Hello. Have a seat." She offered me. I sat on the chair next to her.

"Hinanap kita sa gate 6 but you weren't there. Akala ko tuloy you left na." I pouted.

"Aw really? Kasi I don't usually sit sa waiting lounge eh, I get sleepy. I looked for you guys kanina rin but I didn't see you. I guess because there's a lot of people here now." She replied.