"Whatever the outcome will be, they won't love you any less. Lalo na ako!"

Lunch went by pretty fast. Jeric drove me back to UP and went on his way to UST too.

Jeric's POV

My teammates and I are already in the dorm about to sleep when my phone beeped.

From: Unknown Number
I'm back for good. I miss you. Can we talk? -Kara

I almost dropped my phone to my face.

"Okay ka lang paps? Para kang nakakita ng multo." Kevin said.

"Uh ok lang. Geh tulog ka na. Good night!"

Kara was the girl I dated before Alexie. We were in a relationship for two years but she broke it off when she decided to take a modeling job in Hong Kong. She was my greatest heartbreak. My family wasn't so fond of her ever since because they found her aloof.

Can't believe she contacted me after nearly two years. I was crazy and stupid then so I followed Kara in Hong Kong to get her back but she never talked to me again. It took me some tough love from my family to get over her.

I hit reply....

To: Unknown Number
What do you want?

My phone immediately beeped

From: Unknown Number
You. I want you back. I'll do anything. Everything.

To: Unknown Number
I have a girlfriend now, I'm happy with her. Let me be.

From: Unknown Number
I'll do anything to get you back. I get what I want, remember that..

Frustration grew inside me but I know Kara, she won't stop until she gets what she wants. Not that I'm ever going back with her but I just don't want to argue anymore. There's no use.

To: Alexie Ho 💛
Good night baby! I love you so much!

I texted my girlfriend instead of replying to my ex before I dozed off.

Alexie's POV

Wednesday game day came and I'm on my way to MOA arena with some of my friends to watch the UP - UST game.

"I'm so excited! Go Maroons!" Josh was obviously the most excited one.

"For sure this will be a really good game. Panalo na to sure!" Fred added.

"Kaninong team?" Louie replied. He's our designated driver for today.

"Maroons yan! Pero di ako sure kaninong team si Alexie." Nikki teased me. They all agreed.

"Uy Maroons ako! Pero I'll cheer for Jeric of course," I said.

The rest of the ride to MOA was filled with crazy banters and antics.

"Guys una na kayo sa seat natin, I'll meet Jeric lang sa dugout and then say hi to his family after," paalam ko sa kanila.

"Good luck, Tiger!" I greeted my man with a hug.

"Thanks babe! But don't expect me to take it easy on your team," he smiledc

"May the best team win, then! Just be careful okay? Don't give me a heart attack," I was talking about possible injuries.

"I will. For you." He kissed my forehead.

"I'll go now. I'll say to your family lang. See you later!" I kissed him on the cheek then I left.

"Hija, you're here! Mabuti naman naka punta ka," Jeric's mom greeted.

"Yes tita, free cut eh. San si Tito and Al?" I asked when I didn't see the two beside her.