Part 15

I know your wondering... WHY I HAVEN'T UPDATED MY STORIES?? Well, I suck at remembering stuff so I forgot about this for a while, then storage problems wouldn't let me use this app, but here I am back again to continue the story. If this happens again I'm probably just gonna do a quick explanation on what I was planning to do in the future for this story. But anyways- I didn't imagine people actually wanting to read this story but oml over 100 views is amazing to me. Anyways enjoy!

Sokka: how did she know we were here!

Aang was speechless. After the last time he interacted with her back in ba sing se (he didn't see Azula back in the invasion because he and Zuko only came to save the group)

Katara looked to Aang knowing that he didn't like this news.

Katara: Aang... are you okay..?

Aang was frozen he couldn't move in fear after what she did to him last time. He grabbed his chest and Katara ran to him.

Katara: Aang it's going to be okay she won't find us

"Then why is she here..." he mumbled.

"Apparently she's here for the festival.." Zuko was looking down at a newspaper.

Sokka: Where did you get that??

Zuko: They had them handed out to us while we were walking by

Suki: so... what do we do??

Katara was still comforting Aang when he moved away from her and started walk away.

Sokka: what's with him?

Katara: ...Aang...

They watched as he went up to the top of the hill where they used to stay.

Suki: who's going to go after him...?

"I will go"

Katara looked to Zuko. "How could we trust that you wouldn't take him away from us"

Zuko was silent. "You can't.." he started making his way up the hill. Katara tried to reach to stop him but Sokka grabbed her hand. "Let him go" he was looking at her when she broke from his grip to walk back inside.

Toph: well that went well

Suki looked over to Toph who was leaning against the wall throwing small rocks in the air and catching them.

Suki: -looking over to Sokka- do you think they will be okay

Sokka: -he looked back over to her- I'm sure they will. If Zuko was really the bad guy he would have done something by now..

They go back inside waiting for Aang and Zuko to return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FIRST PERSON VIEW OF AKIRA

It has been only a day with Hama and I have already seen results. My water bending has gotten sharper yet... I know she is hiding something from me.. I don't know what yet..

"Alright almost got it.." she always says this but somehow I feel like I never get it.

Blood bending.

That's what I wanted to learn. And she was the one to teach it to me.

END OF FIRST PERSON POV

Hama started by telling Akira about the small things in blood bending. Then it started.

Akira began with small creatures at first. Once she mastered that she moved on to bigger and bigger creatures.

Then... it went on to people.

This was what she has been waiting for. Hama gave her a few tasks to do that included blood bending.

These tasks.. were exactly what led people up to the mountain.

After completing these Hama has announced that Akira has mastered blood bending. And was to pass this special trick down her bloodline.

Hama: it has only been a couple of days and yet you have mastered it

Akira nods. "Thank you for your teachings I promise this will not come to waste" she begins to go on her own way back when she looks to the mountain where there are many people escaping. She pretended as if she hasn't seen it and ran off.

Akira: I'm coming back... old friend...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aang was meditating on the hill by the time Zuko reached him.

Aang: go away Katara, I don't want to talk right now...

"well that doesn't sound very nice..."

Aang looked to see Zuko instead of Katara. "Oh.. sorry"

Zuko came to sit next to Aang.

Zuko: look. I know it will be upsetting but-

"It won't be just upsetting" Zuko looked to him

Aang: I could have died from Azula. If Katara wasn't there. Everything would be ruined and we would have lost.

Zuko grabbed Aangs shoulder. "But your still here right?" Aang nods. "Don't think that we aren't here either we are all in this.. together. We won't let you get into that position again. I promise.

Aang looked to Zuko. "Thanks" he smiled weakly.

"Now let's get back inside it's getting late the festival will be happening soon. It's best to avoid it if Azula will be there." Zuko said standing up looking down at the town.

Aang stood up with him and they both made their way back to the cave.

Katara was waiting for their return then once she spotted them in the entrance, she jumped right into Aangs arms.

Katara: I was so worried

"It's okay" he laughed "we're fine"

Toph: I don't think she was talking about Zuko.. more specifically.. she was only worried about you -Toph grinned then nudged Sokka and whispered- go with it.

Sokka picked up on that and continued what she was saying. "Yeah you should have heard her, she was completely freaking out over you Aang. She must be in LoVe."

Aang was completely red from embarrassment and so was Katara.

Sokka and Toph started laughing when Zuko shushed them.

Zuko: they are right above us cover the door and hide

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We have landed princess"

Azula: took long enough -she stood up-

"Girls!" Both Mai and Ty lee looked to her "it's time for a little hunt."

She turned to face one of the guards. "Also, where is the position of Akira. She was supposed to be here."

Guard: princess, the kids got to her first but she escaped and is on her way now.

Azula scoffed at this then began to walk out.

"We're here, and we're ready.. are you?" She said with an evil grin on her face.

AAAA FINALLY I POSTED AGAIN!! But fr though I really need to remind myself to update these. Anyways stay tuned for the end of the story. It will be in like a couple of parts so yeah bye!