046

Nevaeh's POV:

We drove to Kairi's house and I brought Dior with me.

Kai: hey bitches what's up.

Nev: We needed to get out of the house because my moms boyfriend is a Psychopath and Mattia isn't answering the phone.

Kai: glad you took Dior.

Mar: mhm can we come in or?

Kai: yeah sure

He let us in and we went straight to his room.

Kai: soo what do y'all wanna do?

Ale: we could invite the boys over.

Nev: yeah I'm gonna try calling Mattia again I'll be back.

Kairi's POV:

Nevaeh left the room to call Mattia once again and I really felt bad I couldn't tell her why he wasn't answering.

Ale: she doesn't know yet?

Kai: no, Mattia told me not to talk about it until he comes back from his dads office and tells her first.

Ale: I can tell this is going to be all the way fucked up and he's turning nineteen soon too.

Kai: mhm

Mar: I feel bad not telling her.

Nevaeh's POV:

I called Mattia for the 15 time today and he finally answered and I was pissed.

Mattia: hey, Kairi and I talked um...vaeh we need to have a serious conversation when I get back.

Nev: k, you already told them I knew or is this there first time hearing about it all?

Mattia: no, we all have to commit to it when we are 18 that's why our parents...anyways vaeh we need to talk.

Nev: k bye.

I went back into Kairi's room and laid in Kairi's bed and played with Dior until Mattia came.

Kai: did he answer?

Nev: mhm he's on his way but i know he wasn't at his mom's office helping her work and I also know that you guys know exactly what he is up to.

Ale: ok she's scary.

Kai: mhm.

Mar: yep.

Nev: so y'all do know?

Ale: yes but we can't say anything until Mattia talks to you

Nev: is he cheating that's all I want to know?

Kai: he isn't cheating.

Nev: are you sure?

Mar: he's telling the truth Mattia is not cheating.

I automatically knew mar was in on the mafia plan or whatever they talked about.

Nev: k then what is he doing?

Kai: we can't tell you until Mattia is ready sorry Nevaeh.

Nev: it's fine.

A couple minutes later my mom called me to tell me she wanted me home soon and Mattia had already arrived at Kairi's house.

Mattia: let's go

Nev: k

Mattia and I got into his car and he drove to my house.

Nev: are you spending the night?

Mattia: no I can't.

Nev: huh?

I unlocked the front door and we both walked in.

Y/m: hey Mattia!

Mattia: hey

Mic: and who is this?

Y/m: this is Mattia Nevaeh's boyfriend and Mattia this is Michael.

Mattia: oh Nevaeh that's who you told me about?

Nev: mhm let's go upstairs cause I have to feed Dior.

Mattia: Mk

I went upstairs with Mattia following behind me and I opened the door to see Lilliana making a TikTok in my room once again.

Nev: uhm hi?

Lilli: oh hey sorry this is weird.

I laughed

She left my room and I got dior's food out to feed him while Mattia sat on my bed on his phone.

Mattia: Nevaeh?

Nev: hm?

Mattia: do you see yourself in the future, with me?

Nev: why?

Mattia: just answer the question.

Nev: tell me why though.

Mattia: just answer Nevaeh.

Nev: yes I do, what did you want to talk about?

Mattia: ok, the boys are turning 18 and I'll be 19 soon, we'll all be committed to the mafia by next year...

Nev: and?

Mattia: my family thinks is dating will be a set back or it will get in the way.

Nev: are you saying we can't be together? Cause we basically still haven't gone public.

Mattia: I'm sorry Nevaeh.

Nev: no, I don't fucking care what your family says cause you literally fantasize about having children with me.

Mattia: I know but my dad-

Nev: no, tell your dad to deal with it because we're gonna get older and have the cutest fucking kid or kids and whether he likes it or not he's gonna have to have children calling him grandpa...

When I tell you I wasn't joking...I wasn't joking 💀