"Scared of what?" Manik asked.

"You.. you just shouted on me so badly Manik. I was then scared of you for the first time.. I never saw you in so much anger before..." Nandini said in a low voice.

"I'm sorry. I was in so much anger at that time.." Manik said.

"I hate you Manik.." Nandini said sobbing.

"But I love your hatred too.." Manik said kissing her tears.

"Manik.. I just want to request you a thing.. Please.." Nandini said.

"Don't tell me to release Naman!" He said in cold voice.

"I won't.. I just want you to don't give him death sentence... I mean just not too soon.. First let me clear my doubts, let me know the whole truth and I promise Manik, if I found.. bhai sa guilty I won't ask you to leave him.. I promise.. Please.." Nandini said with hope.

Manik think for a while and then agreed. "Ok but... Not for many days.. Just a few days and if you didn't clear your doubts till then.. I'm not responsibile for what will happen next.."

Nandini weakly smiled at him and hugged him. Manik too hugs her back.
He then kisses her forehead and then corner of her lips.

Manik then moves down to her lips and sucks them. Nandini responds him back. Both kissed each other for few seconds. After breaking the kiss both stares at each other.

"Don't leave me Nandini.." Manik said.

"Never!" Nandini said with a small smile.

Both then slept in each other's embrace.

Next morning, Manik wakes up to see Nandini worshiping the God. He smiles looking at her and then leaves to get ready.

At the table, everyone were present having their food except Nandini.

"Manik, where's Nandini?" Divya asked.

"I don't bhabhi.. I haven't seen her after morning.." Manik said.

"I'll come and check on her.." Gauri said.

"No beta, you have your food.. Maybe she's stressed so she doesn't want to have the food. We will go her after the meal..." Rajeshwari said.

Everyone starts eating. But Manik stood after eating few bites.

"What happened Manik?" Dev asked.

"Nothing Dev.. I'll just come. You all have food.." Manik said and leaves from there.

Manik moves out in search of Nandini but couldn't find her anywhere around. His mind then clicks where she must be and he rans to Meera's room. He enters to see Nandini sitting on the chair and Meera on the bed. He moves a little bit inside to hear their conversation.

"But who are you?" Meera asked.

"I'm Nandini... your bhai sa's wife and your bhabhi" Nandini said with a smile.

"Yes.. Bhai sa told me about how both you are married.." Meera said. "But which kingdom princess are you?"

"I'm Anj.. Anampur princess.." She replied. "Ok now leave it.. Let's have some food"

Nandini said forwarding her the plate. "Have your food.."

"No.. I'm not hungry.." Meera said. "And why are you here? Bhai sa won't allow anyone here.. If he'll get to know that you came here, he'll not leave you.."

"Do you think I'm scared of him?" She said with a smile.

"You aren't?" Meera asked.

"No, why would I be? He's such a nice person. I agree he gets angry at times but he's very good at heart.." Nandini said. "And you know what I have named him monster too.."